RE:My wife won't get nude.

I have a few resources in my feed that might help.
It was posted last year.
Keep loading my feed to about a year ago.

You'll know it when you see it.

Just copy the text links and paste to your browser.

This post was edited

Great account of your journey. Would love for that to happen to me however I cannot imagine sitting naked in my favorite chair as a way to introduce my wife to nudism. Thank you for sharing.

This post was edited

The truth shall set you free. Well...maybe not but i sure wouldn't hide it from your wife. She would never trust you again if she found out and marriage is based on trust.

I am fortunate that while my wife has no intention of joining me at a nudist beach or resort, she is okay with me going to them and I am nude almost 24/7 now at home. I am totally honest with her. I even gave her my password on here when I joined. We are even discussing getting a travel trailer which I can take to my favorite nudist resort for a week or so so I don't have to stay in a tent. And since the kids no longer live at home she has joined me in the hot tub nude on occasion.

This post was edited

I totally feel your frustration. My story is more than a little strange...I still dont understand. My wife, in the beginning of our relationship, was very open about her nudity. Every morning after her shower she stayed nude until she had to go to work. I was NEVER one to be naked in front of others. One day after my shower I did as she does...stayed nude and went to the garage to smoke like she does. She was dressed and ready to leave and gave me this look and said did you forget something why are you out here naked? I was stunned, had no idea what to say and felt really stupid.. i tried it a couple more times and was always met with disbelief...like I was doing something wrong. It just felt really weird. We decided to attend a nude years eve at a nudist resort and met some nice people, but she got pretty drunk and mouthy and just humiliated the hell out of me. Turns out shes good with nudity...just not my nudity.
Now somebody explain that to me. Im 510 and 165 and in shape. She denies having any problems with me being nude but acts disgusted and angry if I am

This post was edited

How about stranger yet? My wife and I introduced her sister and her husband to the nude life two years ago by inviting them to join us at our local resort. Sister was nervous, wasn't sure but said she would at least visit to see what it was like. Upon arriving we were taken back at the fact she was undressed before the other three of us were. Mind you, none of us had ever been even close to seeing each other nude. I'm talking 50 years of knowing one another.
We spent four days with us and we spent each day at the resort nude. They now are regular visitors there. Spending nakations there three to four weeks a year at different times. That's her number one favorite vacation spot outside of their cruises.
But. She refuses to he nude at home, won't sleep nude at home, won't allow her husband to either. She won't visit our house unless she calls and asks that we be dressed while they are here.
My only explanation to this in my opinion is that she likes to pretend to be high society. Yet they aren't. But it gives her the opinion she is. So she is willing to sacrifice her clothed lifestyle to feel classy.

This post was edited

sometimes we have to decide what is most important.
Marriage? or being nude?
If wife does not approve and you go in your camper and stay at nudist place. If she finds out, I dont like chances of convincing her there was no sex.
So maybe you can get some ideas on how to deceive her.. but is it worth it. That is the question.
Maybe getting naked is more important than marriage. Not judging. But you may have to choose
best of luck.

This post was edited

sometimes we have to decide what is most important.Marriage? or being nude?

It can work the other way around too.

When I met my wife, she had some strong negative feelings about social nudism. But she was respectful of my life style and was ok with me going to Mazo Beach every summer.

That's the first step. If a wife has no respect for her husband's philosophy of nudism...well you've got your work cut out for you.

After Mazo Beach got closed and we got married (preceded by an unfortunate bad experience in St Martin), she saw how much I missed nudism. And she felt empathy towards it. She knew I needed her to come to the resort with me, even if it meant her staying covered; and so she decided that being "uncomfortable" being around naked people for a day was worth it if it was going to make me happy.
Which goes to my point that it can also be the other way around: a wife can also decide whether being "uncomfortable" for a little while can be more important to the marriage than sticking to her "anti-nudist" ways.

Since that initial "loving and selfless gesture of goodwill", my wife has seen how profoundly happy, fun and relaxed I am in a nudist environment; which led to her decision to be naked with me. As a matter of fact she likes how we are when we're naked together so much that she plans nudist outings herself, and has embraced being socially naked all day with me; because she knows it contributes greatly to our marital harmony. Nudism is not her first choice (as she often likes to remind me), but the fact that we have fun and relaxing times naked together is enough to make nudism a priority for her.

I'm not saying someone's wife is uncaring or callous if she totally refuses to participate in social nudity. For a woman, many personal factors can play into it. I'm just saying that the choice can go both ways.

This post was edited

I've been married multiple times and if she isn't into nudism you are very unlikely to live a happy nudist life. When I was married I just forgot about being a nudist because it just wasn't going to happen. If you have to sneak away to be a nudist then you are not being fair to yourself or to her. sorry to say but you will have to just forget about nudism or get divorced or live a lie. The truth isn't always easy.

This post was edited

I've been married multiple times and if she isn't into nudism you are very unlikely to live a happy nudist life. When I was married I just forgot about being a nudist because it just wasn't going to happen. If you have to sneak away to be a nudist then you are not being fair to yourself or to her. sorry to say but you will have to just forget about nudism or get divorced or live a lie. The truth isn't always easy.

There are wives who are OK with their husband's nudity even though they choose not to participate. Mine is.

This post was edited

sometimes we have to decide what is most important.Marriage? or being nude?If wife does not approve and you go in your camper and stay at nudist place. If she finds out, I dont like chances of convincing her there was no sex.So maybe you can get some ideas on how to deceive her.. but is it worth it. That is the question.Maybe getting naked is more important than marriage. Not judging. But you may have to choosebest of luck.

Mind if I ask why some people are assuming this guy would be going there for sex, when that is not even mentioned in his question/thread ?

If being naked is something someone wants to do, that is their choice, married or not ! Don't assume naturism has anything to do with sex, it doesn't ! It's also about compromise from both people, the wife may not like being naked herself, but if her husband does, then that is his choice. Why do so many people have to assume that being naked equates to it being sexual ? Even in a marriage or long term relationship, couples have things they like to do alone and separate from each other, which is perfectly normal. Regardless of what one or the other person feels, that does not give them the right to control the choice of their partner.

This post was edited