RE:Birthday Hike in Birthday Suit

I live in New Jersey and my birthday is in January, so it wouldn't work for me. However in my profession, someone id considered a year older when they are halfway there. Maybe I can try for July.

This post was edited

Well, true to my word, I celebrated 61 years today with a nude hike and am posting a picture -- a rather bad one as I don't do selfies very well -- celebrating my birthday in my birthday suit. I wish more would try it. It helps reconnect you to nature, being natural, the basics.

This post was edited

Star taking vitamin B1 with thiamine. It takes a couple of weeks to get in your system and then mosquitos and chiggers and ticks will leave you alone.

This post was edited

Start taking vitamin B1 with thiamine. It takes a couple of weeks to get in your system and then mosquitos and chiggers and ticks will leave you alone.

This post was edited

Had a quick naked hike this afternoon on myBirthday! 61 and enjoy the world like I came into it! The mosquitoes were bad though! Lol

Great pictures! Happy birthday. You obviously take very good care of yourself.

This post was edited

Start taking vitamin B1 with thiamine. It takes a couple of weeks to get in your system and then mosquitos and chiggers and ticks will leave you alone.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to try that!

This post was edited