Shorts v. Shirts

Ignoring legal requirements, which do you find more uncomfortable?
For me it is definitely shirts.
I feel much more confined by them than shorts.

This topic was edited
RE:Shorts v. Shirts

I honestly go back and forth depending on the weather. If it's hot I'll keep my shirt on around the house b/c I find myself still sweating sometimes. If it's cold I'll put on my shorts or just get a blanket.

This post was edited

I honestly go back and forth depending on the weather. If it's hot I'll keep my shirt on around the house b/c I find myself still sweating sometimes. If it's cold I'll put on my shorts or just get a blanket.

I don't like wearing a sweaty shirt, I would rather just have the sweat on my bare torso.

This post was edited

If I have a top on in warm weather it's a sleeveless tank top. If I'm wearing shorts they are thin and very short, 4"inseam would be my longest shorts.When I do feel the need to wear only one thing it's a tank or thin cotton t shirt. These newer wicking material shirts work well by drawing the dampness away from my skin when I'm working out.

I had a wicking shirt or two at one time and found that they seemed to me to trap and spread the sweat so I got rid of them. I know some people think otherwise.

This post was edited

Donald ducking is never a good look. I just quoted my wife. It never entered my mind to entertain the thought after that.

This post was edited

Donald ducking is never a good look. I just quoted my wife. It never entered my mind to entertain the thought after that.

I agree with you and your wife, but many men on this board do not.

This post was edited

I agree with you and your wife, but many men on this board do not.

I don't know enough about fashion trends to either agree nor disagree with the Donald Duck look. But I do know I'd rather be naked in warm weather. And if the temp drops to a certain level, I'll reach for a shirt or a towel to wrap my torso before I reach for pants. Even at the risk of being an uncool dude when it comes to comfort. lol! :-)

This post was edited

Donald ducking is never a good look. I just quoted my wife. It never entered my mind to entertain the thought after that.I agree with you and your wife, but many men on this board do not.I don't know enough about fashion trends to either agree nor disagree with the Donald Duck look. But I do know I'd rather be naked in warm weather. And if the temp drops to a certain level, I'll reach for a shirt or a towel to wrap my torso before I reach for pants. Even at the risk of being an uncool dude when it comes to comfort. lol! :-)

I guess I am unusual because my cock. balls and rear get cold first, then my feet, and my chest and shoulders later, so even for temperature comfort for me, the shirt goes on last (except exchanging the shorts for long pants.

This post was edited

Shirt first. As long as the core is warm. all is good. Even when I go out in the winter, its normally a jacket and shorts, but I do have to go from boxers to briefs. One good draft up the legs and things get a little uncomfortable.

I never wear underwear, so when it gets colder I wear long pants, at least outdoors.

This post was edited

Shirt only while at home when its cold
Same. It's my upper body that feels the cold, not my legs. When I am fully clothed, I wear shorts year round.

This post was edited

Growing up in was not allowed to go shirtless except for swimming. It was much later in life when I got comfortable in gong shirtless after my wife left me. Enjoyed the freedom which later lead me into being a nudist. During warm weather I spend most of my time shirtless, just dont like wearing a wet and sweaty shirt. It has to be really cold to go from shorts to long pants when outdoors. If my upper body is cold I will put a large shirt on and go Donald Ducking around the house and backyard. Prefer going naked as much as possible when the weather permits it and Donald Ducking is a nice alternative that gives my lower half of my body the freedom of being near naked and hanging freely.

This post was edited