Jock straps

I used to be envious of guys parading in jock straps usually the tough muscular rugby player type now I like all guys in jock straps still like to see rugby guys in them . always been overweight but got used to people seeing me naked early on , so realised that there is no problem being chubby in fact have had great fun being admired by guys for my size.

This topic was edited
RE:Jock straps

i love wearing jock straps been wearing them since a kid in PE class , i like the old school natural color with thick band but i may get some new color ones .i use to go commando but few years ago went back to minimum bikini they just fit better being chubby but i find a jock strap comfortable wearing shorts .

This post was edited

You look great Tom

This post was edited

I love how a guy looks in a jock.

This post was edited

Growing up I played baseball through high school. I wore a jockstrap and cup and always found them comfortable. Even now, I have a few jockstraps in my drawer, to wear when ever I need them.

This post was edited

Although I prefer not to wear clothing at all, and I don't have any images of me post here with any clothing on, I'll make an exception due to the subject of this discussion. I bought a jock strap to wear to a costume party. Everyone had to arrive with some sort of costume on, but since it was a nudist party we all ended up nude. There was more to my costume than just the jock, but that's all the clothing I'm willing to show.

This post was edited

Although I prefer not to wear clothing at all, and I don't have any images of me post here with any clothing on, I'll make an exception due to the subject of this discussion. I bought a jock strap to wear to a costume party. Everyone had to arrive with some sort of costume on, but since it was a nudist party we all ended up nude. There was more to my costume than just the jock, but that's all the clothing I'm willing to show.

These pics cause a strain in my jock. Wow

This post was edited

Mine was experiencing a little bit of that as well.

This post was edited

Jock straps can be very sexy. I love way they frame a mans ass. Sorta like a picture frame around a piece of art. Damn gave myself a chubby just picturing that........lol.

This post was edited

Tried my hand a making a jockstrap for places where legality was the only concern...

This post was edited

Jock straps are the perfect underwear, with a thick waistband and showing off the cheeks behind

This post was edited