hello lpsg...

I obviously do not have a penis but I would like to some day, in that if I'm ever to have another husband/lover, not a sex change. :D

I have never thought about a support group, but I suppose if you're larger than is comfortable for your woman/men it could be a problem. As for me? I say here's to all the well endowed. Raises glass in salute*

This topic was edited
RE:hello lpsg...

I obviously do not have a penis but I would like to some day, in that if I'm ever to have another husband/lover, not a sex change. :DI have never thought about a support group, but I suppose if you're larger than is comfortable for your woman/men it could be a problem. As for me? I say here's to all the well endowed. Raises glass in salute*
Be careful not to Spooner-ise that last sentence.

This post was edited

I feel confident in speaking for all of us when I say that we appreciate your support, and the support of allies from all walks of life, whether you've got the equipment downstairs or not. ;-D

This post was edited

Haha! Thank you all!!

This post was edited

Im glad to see that there are more women out there that feel this way. I think this is the kind of support, this group was made for :) All glasses Raised!

This post was edited

More woman? You mean fake woman profiles? Wake up man!

This post was edited

This woman is as real as it gets! Shes not a fake.

Thank you my friend. He obviously has not seen me on public video in chat room but haters will be haters. When are we going to Sunny Sands or boating? Call me!

This post was edited

More woman? You mean fake woman profiles? Wake up man!

Baahahaha, I'm real, and I'm fabulous. On public cam in chat room when I have the time and in the mood to deal with people like you, although I much rather be out enjoying naturism rather than in front of a screen talking about it.

This post was edited

I too can vouch for you... I dont frequent TN much these days... But Ive had the pleasure of chatting with you online, on cam... so Yes!! You are a Real Woman... and a very nice one too! I raise my glass to you as well!!
-JC

This post was edited

Im not friends with her yet but I have watched her cam she def is not fake.

This post was edited