RE:Cypress Cove, Lake Como or Paradise Lakes, Which is your favorite and why?

Thank you for writing this complete review. Very helpful.
I would like to thank you as well! It was very informative.
I do wish CC had nature trails, we may need to visit LC for a day just for hiking and to check out both LC and PL, Then on to CC for the remainder of our Nacation.
My wife and I really love it there!
It's going to seem different without Gary the bartender though.

This post was edited

Thank you for writing this complete review. Very helpful.I would like to thank you as well! It was very informative.I do wish CC had nature trails, we may need to visit LC for a day just for hiking and to check out both LC and PL, Then on to CC for the remainder of our Nacation.My wife and I really love it there!It's going to seem different without Gary the bartender though.

We went in October (for Nude-a-palooza), after Gary had left. Cheeks itself is completely redone, too. We ended up spending lots of time in Cheeks since it was a rainy weekend. Really messed up the band schedule on Saturday. They still have the concert on the schedule for this year with TBD after it. Cant imagine it will happen, though. Either way, we have to cancel our trip. Cant leave New England unless we want to quarantine 14 days when we get back.

This post was edited

We don't really have a lot of resort experiences. but once we met the CC. We fell in love so much that we have returned there so many times that I don't even remember them. I share the opinion that natural trails would be wonderful. also having the land and place to do it. otherwise it is simply a paradise!

This post was edited

We visited Paradise Lakes 3 years ago. It has had a reputation so we later learned there was more of an open sexual nature but we saw none of that in a pool at 3am once . No biggie to us really. I'm not picky about food but one is held captive back then to ordering out of the bar and let's say I didn't or couldn't finish anything. They do have a restaurant that is open a couple days a week and it was "OK". No outside food or beverages were allowed to be brought in. We ubered to local seafood and other places and that was a nice part they let uber into the gated community.
It was a fun atmosphere with friendly staff and so was the owner we met. If your on a budget it is a lot cheaper than Cypress

This post was edited

I am a lanai nudist and would like to step out to a landed club in the Tampa area or Nature Coast. Home visit would be okay to, on the lanai!
ISO of couple who is progressive and easy going. Message me!

This post was edited

We went back to Lake Como for a long weekend at the beginning of May for our first trip after getting vaccinated. It was even more fun than our first trip there since the weather was perfect. We explored all of the nature trails and discovered there is no way to get to Paradise Lakes without heading onto the street, but I guess making the run in a golf cart isnt unheard of.

The dances at the Butt Hut seem more fun than the ones at the Cove, but it might have just been that we finally got to go to a nude dance for the first time in over a year. We are heading back to the Cove for our yearly trip to Nude-a-Palooza in October and are thinking of adding a yearly trip to Como in the spring, maybe the weekend of their naked 5K. Why try to choose when both are great! Also, the food at Como was much better this time. At least on par with Cheeks. The Lakeside restaurant is better, but not sure if it has reopened yet.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove is the Cadillac of nudist resorts on the east coast. Lake Como is a good place to spend time, meet new friends, swim, enjoy a relaxing time. I am acquainted with a few full time residents there.

This post was edited

I am in search of female who would join me at some of these resorts. I have been to Lake Como and feel comfortable there.
I am 6'2" weigh 200 lbs and am fit. Looking for fit female who is friendly. An out-of-town visitor would be okay too.
I am listed on this site.

This post was edited