RE:Bare Feet Best

Prefer begin barefoot whether naked or not feels so natrual to me just like not wearing clothes all the semses come in to play beside bare feet never wear out not like shoes and always the right size
So so true

This post was edited

Even our textile friends have come to expect me to discard footwear as soon as possible
I love the Hawaiian attitude where footwear is to be left at the door

Similar attitude is some SE Asian cultures

This post was edited

I also love the feeling of the earth under my feet. It really enhances the feeling of being one with nature.
It really feels wonderful in the yard when the lawn is fresh cut.
I have some trails in the back that I clean up with my lawn tractor. The fresh cool dirt feels amazing.
I especially enjoy tilling my garden barefoot. Walking through the freshly turned soil is an incredible feeling, as long as I don't hit a patch of fire ants!

This post was edited

Even our textile friends have come to expect me to discard footwear as soon as possibleI love the Hawaiian attitude where footwear is to be left at the doorSimilar attitude is some SE Asian cultures

One of many, many fun times, while visiting Hawaii was playing golf barefoot. I suppose that I could get away with it on most courses here in on the mainland but playing golf barefoot in Hawaii just seems... part of the game. We love visiting Hawaii because of their laidback attitudes and I've gone into stores and restaurants barefoot and never been asked to put on the flip flops I'm usually carrying in my backpack.

This post was edited

All our friends expect me to be barefoot, just my normal. Was at a wedding a few weeks back, first thing the notes was I was wearing shoes, well I do accept some conventions. First time I had socks on in months as well. Sitting here at work, barefoot, shoes under my desk to slip on if I have to go out. Yep, if Im nude Ill be barefoot, 99 % of the time. If I need sole protection from thorns then flip flops are tolerable.

This post was edited

I have managed to be shoe free for the last eight months. Only wore shoes to work before that.

My toes are straight and spaced apart. I have no fungal diseases on my feet. My gait automatically adjusts to different walking surfaces.

Being barefoot is not only best for your feet, but also your ankles, legs, knees, hips, and back. You were designed to walk barefoot.

And it just feels better.

This post was edited

To me, naked and barefoot is SO much better than naked with shoes on. As others have mentioned here I feel I'm part of the natural world when I don't have a single stitch on me and am as naked as I was born. So this is always my objective. I'm so fortunate that I get to live my life naked about 90% of the time, and 95% of my time naked is in my naked as I was born nature form.

This post was edited