RE:Is it possible for a shy person to be a nudist?

I am a Ninja level introvert and am far more outgoing naked than clothed.

This post was edited

Why wouldn't it be possible for a shy person to be a nudist? If only a home nudist at first...

This post was edited

I think you got the question wrong. It should be: is it possible for an outgoing person to be a nudist? Extroverts are more concerned what others think and are often the most conservative regarding breaking social norms. Introverts on the other hand are more likely to do what's right for them and know it.

This post was edited

I am shy with people until I get to know them. Nudism is good for self esteem.

This post was edited

Yes, I was shy growing up, got use to being naked during the 6 years when I was in gym class in school.. Wish I had nudist friends or places to go to when growing up so I could have started living the nudist lifestyle at an earlier age. I have no problem in getting naked, started in private in the backyard and later continued to the outdoors at hot spring and on naked hikes. But prefer finding activities with others that are naked in a group setting.

This post was edited

Anyone with a desire for body acceptance, building self confidence and self esteem, self worth and validation will benefit, even if you are alone. It's magical the way the spirit opens up once you stop smuthering the body with coverings.

This post was edited

I'm much less shy when nude. I notice many of you are the same.

This post was edited