RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

On the few occasions when the parking lot actually has an open spot at Denny-Blaine Park, I will actually take off my clothes in my car or wear only a thong and walk directly to the lawn in my skimpy underwear or no clothes. It's fun to see other park attendants doing the same. Otherwise, if I have to park sufficiently far away, I will wear what I would normally wear during summer: shorts, tank top and flip-flops. When I leave, if the weather is hot enough, I will forego the tanktop and walk shirtless.

This post was edited

On the few occasions when the parking lot actually has an open spot at Denny-Blaine Park, I will actually take off my clothes in my car or wear only a thong and walk directly to the lawn in my skimpy underwear or no clothes. It's fun to see other park attendants doing the same. Otherwise, if I have to park sufficiently far away, I will wear what I would normally wear during summer: shorts, tank top and flip-flops. When I leave, if the weather is hot enough, I will forego the tanktop and walk shirtless.

Why not only wear the tank top when it is too cool to be shirtless?

This post was edited

On my trip to Denny-Blaine Park I was fortunate enough to get a spot in the parking lot. I have to agree that there is not much park there, very little beach, and minimal parking. It was my first trip and not knowing much at the time, wore shorts, shirt, and sandals to the beach while carrying my blanket. On the way out, I picked everything up from the beach, walked to the grassy area and got dressed there. If I get the opportunity to go again, I'll take even less from the car to the beach, perhaps only the blanket since it is not illegal to be naked in Seattle parks.

This post was edited

The only nude beach Ive gotten to visit (several times) is Haulover. I drive for a living, and I drive very minimally dressed, if at all, most of the time. I normally arrive early enough to have most of the parking lot to myself. And I have a huge beach towel. I always have emergency shorts or my kilt ready to cover if needed in my truck under my seat or beside me. I normally put the towel around me and grab my ziplock bag I always take. It normally already has my phone, and either wallet or some $ and my extra shorts in case my towel plan fails on the way out for some reason. I keep it all in a ziplock because when it rains at least it will be dry. I dont normally leave the beach unless the storm is severe then only retreat back to the truck until it passes. Yes I normally wear my flip flops to the beach. Last time I was stopped by the security guard as she didnt think I was going to pay... She didnt say anything about the towel around me. Next time I may wear my kilt all the way to the beach but normally I go for just the towel. To any resorts I ask before arriving if we can be naked in the driveway/office. Last visit to Haulover was Mid Dec 2019. I drove 1225 miles home naked. Only putting on my shorts to refill my front tank from the back at rest areas. Stopped to sleep and put up my window blinds and slept the only way I ever do. Hippie Hollow is a lot closer but I will not go anywhere I cant take my child.

This post was edited

Since I almost never get a parking spot right at the park at Denny Blaine, I begin to strip as soon as I'm at the first wall and don't get dressed again until I'm back to it. I've noticed that other patrons are increasingly doing the same, and people are sunning, reading, and walking around in the nude on the very first level, visible from the street.

I wear water shoes, a t-shirt, and go commando in hiking shorts. Only two things to take off/put on. I have wondered if anyone has had the audacity to go further away from the park than the first row of cars, in the nude; it's certainly legal in Seattle to walk all the way from Denny Blaine to the next park south (Howell, also a traditionally clothing-optional park), according to the Police Department and others.

This post was edited

On the few occasions when the parking lot actually has an open spot at Denny-Blaine Park, I will actually take off my clothes in my car or wear only a thong and walk directly to the lawn in my skimpy underwear or no clothes. It's fun to see other park attendants doing the same. Otherwise, if I have to park sufficiently far away, I will wear what I would normally wear during summer: shorts, tank top and flip-flops. When I leave, if the weather is hot enough, I will forego the tanktop and walk shirtless.Since I almost never get a parking spot right at the park at Denny Blaine, I begin to strip as soon as I'm at the first wall and don't get dressed again until I'm back to it. I've noticed that other patrons are increasingly doing the same, and people are sunning, reading, and walking around in the nude on the very first level, visible from the street.I wear water shoes, a t-shirt, and go commando in hiking shorts. Only two things to take off/put on. I have wondered if anyone has had the audacity to go further away from the park than the first row of cars, in the nude; it's certainly legal in Seattle to walk all the way from Denny Blaine to the next park south (Howell, also a traditionally clothing-optional park), according to the Police Department and others.

You can skip the shirt and just have one thing to take off and put on.

This post was edited

Since I almost never get a parking spot right at the park at Denny Blaine, I begin to strip as soon as I'm at the first wall and don't get dressed again until I'm back to it. I've noticed that other patrons are increasingly doing the same, and people are sunning, reading, and walking around in the nude on the very first level, visible from the street.

There were several parking places in the park when I got there shortly after one o'clock in the middle of the week. When I left two hours later, the lot was full. I found the wall a good place to sit when getting dressed again.

This post was edited

I generally do wear a shirt over my tan-through shorts or bikini swimsuit, but leave behind glasses, footwear and sometimes my towel. My shirt then functions as a towel/pillow and my body just gets sandy. I'll rinse off as my usual routine is to lay out a bit, take a dip and walk to dry off. Keys and phone also generally are wrapped in the shirt.

I could go shirtless from the car but am happy to wear it from the car to the sand in an area where there are residences and kids from the nearby camp. The shorts/swimsuit lasts until the CO sign or my spot if I choose one that's not too far in.

Barefoot means less stuff to look after and benefits my foot toughening programme. A hat is essential for my folically-challenged dome.

This post was edited

Just the tan-through loose shorts and a cap today. Jewellery shining through the shorts although no one to notice that today.

This post was edited

Cap, shirt, tie-side thong. To mix things up a little. Shirt only for carpark and thong only until clear of those not heading to the CO beach. On return, reverse. Would have left the shirt off going to the car if it wasn't suddenly busy as I got close.

This post was edited