Looking to relocate/ find nudist housemates

Brand new to this site but not at all new to nudism. GWM here currently in NYC looking for a new living situation with more space, more light and fellow nudists! Open to moving out of the city or to another state or even country. Ideally near woods and/ or the ocean. I know this is pretty general but I'm throwing it out there! I write theater and create music and can do what I can anywhere in the world as long as there is internet access. Hit me up if you looking for a roommate and/ or would like to discuss ideas. Also open to nudist resorts or b&bs that are in need of live-in employees. Also open to other male nudists who might want to get a house together. Let's talk! Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Looking to relocate/ find nudist housemates

If you ever think about moving to Dallas I have rooms available!

This post was edited

Looking for a new living situation with a fellow nudist as well. I'm looking to be in Manhattan or Astoria. If you're interested let's chat.

This post was edited

I'm also looking to relocate, looking in Asheville north Carolina. Great nature and amazing art scene. Hit me up if you want to get to know each other a bit! jgill1248@yahoo.com

This post was edited