My first cfnm experience

I was taking this girl to the movies and before we agreed to go out i told her i was a nudist, she didn't seem to mind and i asked if it be ok to show her a nude pic of me, she said ok and after that she said i could be naked all i want, i guess i made her comfortable with my nudity, when we got to my room she laid on the bed and i began to undress, she then asked me what i was doing and i told her i was getting naked like duh, she then says just wondering and as she lays on my bed she is completely clothed and i get between her legs while resting my head on her breasts as she wraps her arm around my chest and strokes my hair with the other, i never felt so comfortable and vulnerable at the same time, knowing she sees my state of arousal becoming more intense with each passing second she tells me she is total fine and i ask if i could touch myself, she says "it's your body" i began to jerk off while she holds me and i feel myself ready to pop, i warn her I'm about to cum and as i feel my orgasm rise she moves to my front hushing me with a long kiss until my orgasm subsides.

This topic was edited
RE:My first cfnm experience

I am and since then I've had many other cfnm encounters, as long as I'm naked I'm happy.

This post was edited

I had a similar experience. Met a girl for drinks and it came up that I'm a nudist and love doing nude photography. She was interested in hearing more about that so I mentioned that I have a number of nude photos and she asked to see some of them. So I handed her my phone and she scrolled through about 300 odd nude photos of myself.
Suffice to say the evening got a lot more interesting after that ;)

This post was edited

I had a similar experience. Met a girl for drinks and it came up that I'm a nudist and love doing nude photography. She was interested in hearing more about that so I mentioned that I have a number of nude photos and she asked to see some of them. So I handed her my phone and she scrolled through about 300 odd nude photos of myself.Suffice to say the evening got a lot more interesting after that ;)
A different take on CFNM, but an interesting one!

This post was edited

Brilliant.

This post was edited

I've had many more throughout the years, not many this year but hopefully when the world is right again.

This post was edited