This post was edited
RE:So........

Would love a get together

This post was edited

When you invite me over.

This post was edited

Would be nice to find a place with a pool or spa. Unfortunately I dont have either Maybe we can run naked through my sprinkler. Haha

This post was edited

I dont have a problem with running through a sprinkler. Sounds like the freedom of my youthful days!!

This post was edited

well, this Wuhan China virus sure has put a stop to any outdoor nudist fun.

How is everyone in the Valley doing?

I have a walled-in backyard so I get to be nude all the time outside in the sunshine but alone.

This post was edited

I have been extending invites for 3 years and less than 5 people have visited me. My home and back yard is nudist comfortable, a large spa, BBQ, sunning and more.....And I live on the edge of Avondale and Goodyear, just off Sarival. Perhaps some day......

This post was edited

Last July we opened up our pool for a BBQ. We provided everything and we had 11 RSVP that would attend. We smoked Baby Back Ribs, made slaw and baked beans, and made an ice cream cake. Made a gallon of Margaritas. 1 person showed! A very expensive lesson for us and will never do it again. Now we just host 1 or 2 that we have already met. People clammer to get-together and then when one is held they are not attended.

This post was edited

We have held two events. The first was very much like SunSeekers - lots of RSVPs but few actually showed up. Then we did one with invitations here combined with an old meetup group - we had about 70! That meetup group was a lot of fun, until one or maybe two guys ruined it and it disbanded. Now (well, not now but pre-covid and hopefully post-covid) we stick to small gatherings with known friends.

This post was edited