finally cooled off to hike now what

what a hot summer other than hiking around camp a few times i haven't really hiked out in the wilderness and this week my knee has given out again, if your a senior you know what i'm talking about yeah i can still walk but it's like it gives way and i have to stop and give it a rest. hopefully it gets back to norm before the trees are all bare and they shield me being bare on my hikes.

This topic was edited
RE:finally cooled off to hike now what

Enjoy your naked walk with bare feet......

This post was edited

the trails i've hiked it would destroy my feet even though it would be cool to do so and i know a lot do. i've hiked in sandals and flip flops and flip flops are a no go unless it's a smooth walk or grass , sandals aren't bad but rough trails you pick up stones and sticks between your toes or under your feet between the sole . boots are over kill i do have a pair of hiking shoes but i find a pair of tennis shoes fits my needs best especially if i wade a creek. everyone different and have different tolerance to pain .

This post was edited

Hiking is a bit of a chore for me. It seems like a lot of work for very little payoff. This lazy ass was born to sit naked in the sun and listen to other hikers talk about the vistas they have seen.
I just smile and nod.

This post was edited

went for a nude hike at one of my favorite places the other day , when i got there i saw four other cars but a big park so i walked into the trail about a 100 feet or so listened and heard nothing but birds and a few small creatures probably squirrel so stripped off my shirt and shorts and started my nude hike . lucky the trees haven't shed all they're leaves and i felt comfortable being bare it felt awesome and if i run into someone they'll just have to deal with it. a few miles in i veered off still a path but more scenic and hilly hoping my legs and knees held out i continued on . maybe 30 minutes i could hear voices 2-3 people they must be on the other path i couldn't see them so i doubt they could see me. found a spot to sit spread out my cloth and ate a snack as the sun cut through the trees. finally made it up the hill to the service road still saw no one but kept hearing rustling off to the side louder than a squirrel so i just kept walking and around the corner they came two mountain bikers a man and woman so i stepped to the side as they passed this time they both said Hi great day for a hike ! Hi back yes definitely i responded as they pedal by. this time i didn't have to jump out of the way and noticed they both had cameras im sure if they had them on it would be a interesting conversation later on - i need to get me one . i hiked the last quarter mile nude wanting to hike to the car nude but didn't want to press my luck so put my t shirt and shorts back on and continued to the car. the parking lot was a little busier with cars but saw no one i guess i timed my hike about right.

This post was edited