Looking for help with the group.

Looking for help with the group.
If you are a self-starter and/or just want more than FB friends on TN, then send me a message.

I want to build a group that is actually DOING something. Chatting, discussing, sharing, and having active friends is great. But I would love to have people that will show up and do life together.

If you want to help out, write, share articles, share pics, help me work thru the member requests, send me a message.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for help with the group.

What can I do to help?

This post was edited

PM sent.

This post was edited

I am looking for folks to help moderate the forum. Link articles, help approve new members, and weed out the non-serious.

I looked this week. I am a member of at least three groups in which no one has posted to the group in three years or more. One group, it is over ten years since a post was made. I joined TN to meet and socialize with nudist friends. I am not into just collecting groups etc. If I could, I would delete over half my groups, but that would mean that the owners would have to log in to allow the delete, believe it or not.

While I want friends here in this group, I am also a modest Nudist/Naturist Advocate. I donate $$$, donate my time, write articles, etc and I want to contribute in more ways.

But I would really like to have a "for real" set of sane friends that are open, mature, friendly, funny, etc that can hang out several times a year.

This post was edited