Lake Pleasant

Hi all,

Im hoping someone in the group might be able to help me out. I want to go to Lake Pleasant for some nude hiking but all I can find is go north of humbug cove. Is there a map somewhere so I can feel that Im in the right area. LOL, thanks in advance for any assistance.

This topic was edited
RE:Lake Pleasant

BUMP.

I'd love to find a nude spot out by LP.

This post was edited

Id like to know too. There is an awesome trail north of lake pleasant on new river road with hardly and foot traffic. Ive nude hiked there a handful of times.

This post was edited

Well, Im thinking of visiting Shangra la resort north of Lake Pleasant a little ways and see what they have to offer. Supposed they have 2 trails for hiking. Might be worth the time to check it out.

This post was edited

There are no nude hiking opportunities at Shagra La. There is a well maintained walking path that goes up a small hill along the boundary of the property. There's a couple of places to sit up there and take in the view. Off that path there is a gate that leads to a hiking trail but I was told by the staff that nude hiking was not allowed on that trail because it was off the resort property. There are homes nearby and I'm sure the owners of the resort want to keep the peace with their neighbors. The resort property is not very large so between the walking path and the roads in the resort you can get in a 20 minute walk if you take your time. That said, I enjoyed my visits to Shangra La and would go back.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing the info, it is appreciated.

This post was edited