Naked in the Rain and Mud

Last Spring I had the opportunity to hike on dirt service road naked in the local mountains. I know a lot of nudist like to walk around outdoors naked, but with shoes on, but I am truly a nudist and love to also be barefoot. On this dirt service road that I was hiking on it started to rain, which was so refreshing on my body......After about a 1/2 hour of walking on this dirt road in the rain, I came to an area on the dirt road where there were mud puddles.....I ended up walking naked and barefoot through the mud? Well, this was my first experience and the mud between my toes was great...... I decided to go for it all and got into the mud sitting down and feeling a great earthy experience, which I will never forget. While playing in the mud the sun finely appeared and it was an interesting experience having the mud dry on my naked body as I hiked back to my car. Just wanted to share my experience to see if any one else had the same and if not, give it a try......

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in the Rain and Mud

Thanks, OP. I enjoy hiking naked and barefoot through the mud too, but cautiously. I can set out on a trail that is dry, but eventually encounter long stretches of mud even if it hasn't rained for days. Where I live, low spots stay wet and muddy. But I step carefully, because there are sometimes sticks and stones buried in the mud, so while I love the squishiness, I'm not keen on damaged skin.

I laughed as I remembered one nude hike in the rain, though. No doubt, it can be fun. I imagined it first when reading Lee Baxandall's World Guide, where he extolled jogging nude in a light rain. Sounded so romantic...

Then one day I set out on a remote forest trail with no cover-up. Sky was clear, rain was in the forecast but not until evening, temp was pleasantly cool. At 25 minutes down the trail, suddenly the winds came up, thick gray clouds covered the blue sky. Mist turned to a light cool drizzle, which turned to heavy cold drops. My stroll back to the car turned to a brisk walk, then to a race-walk, then a full-on run as I was being pelted by pea size hail.

Hmm, not what I had imagined, but it was funny even at the time. And one more thing that I can add to my "something I did naked" diary.

This post was edited

I like hiking in rain too. It feels great but I like it during warmer days (tropical weather)

This post was edited

Just have to prepare for whatever might befall, easy to get chilled by the rain. I've done some nude mud hikes too.

This post was edited

I enjoy nude mud walking when I can.

This post was edited

I have hiked nude in a warm rain a time or two. Come home with mud splatters up my legs. But the time I was fully covered with mud was at Turtle Lake Nudist Resort when they used to have a mud pit. Wallow in it. Then roll in sand then let it dry. Then try to wash it off in the lake. Trouble is you never got it all off there. It took a couple of real showers. But worth it

This post was edited

Probably nearly ax good as dancing nude in the rain

This post was edited

I've never done that, but have played in a friend's mud pool, and let the mud dry on me in the sun. An amazing experience.

This post was edited

I was hiking nude in the Scottish Highlands, last year, and got caught in a downpour. It was cool but not uncomfortably cold. As long as I kept moving, my body generated heat, while the rain kept me cool. I enjoyed all day out there.

This post was edited

When in high school, a friend and I were fishing along a river. The fish did not cooperate, so we switched activity. We took off our clothes smeared ourselves all over with the red mud from the river bank, and let it dry in the sunshine. We didn't notice until then that cars had stopped on the bridge we were in full view of. With red mud dried over our faces and hair, we felt disguised, so we just sat on the bank, the cars left after a while, we washed off in the river, and left. One great time.

This post was edited

No mud other than a bit on my feet. I have walked the back yard and trimmed trees in the rain. I like the the sensation of the individual rain drops hitting me. And the rain lubricating my sack so it would slide against my thighs, rather than being stuck to them was an interesting sensation ;-)

This post was edited