Quest For The Greatest Shrubbery

I mainly do video, but sometimes ill take a frame out of one for a still. Here is a recent image hiking out to an unnamed beach with no roads or pathways leading to it. It is unedited and shot in a flat colour profile. It was raining so the blurs are droplets on the UV filter. The camera was damaged by this but came back to life after two days drying. The lens had sand in the focus ring so that had to be taken apart and put back together (its fine now)

This topic was edited
RE:Quest For The Greatest Shrubbery

I now see what was meant in another topic about this group missing photos, two have mysteriously disappeared here after around 17 hrs. Its a shame TN isnt able to maintain a proper photography group.

This post was edited

I like the effect of the rain and generally misty environment. I think the effectiveness of the photos would have been increased by the model ditching much of his gear and focusing on the surroundings rather than the camera. JMHO

This post was edited

where do you post your videos?
Normally I dont, they go directly to the people they were made for. I would think YT would take issue with the nudist content in some of them, Vimeo or Steamit might be a better option for sharing online for that kind of thing.

. I think the effectiveness of the photos would have been increased by the model ditching much of his gear and focusing on the surroundings rather than the camera. JMHO
Thanks for the feedback! Do keep in mind that these arent photos but stills from a video, in this particular context it was relevant, but perhapps the shoes could have been put down. I dont know what you mean by focusing on the camera, I actually paid very little attention to the camera, was hiking the wilderness (no roads, paths or buildings out there) and needed to get through before dark so it was just a 15mm on an unexpanded and unattended tripod, didnt even have the external monitor or do lens changes due to rain. Even then the camera was inoperable for two days later because of water getting in the body :(

This post was edited

Revisited the same location, this time edited some of the stills. These were also pulled from videos. TN has had technical difficulties with media uploads all day. After editing this post about a dozen times hopefully it stays working right.

This post was edited

Very nice photo shoot. I think the flat color enhances the whole mood.

This post was edited

Recently moved to a small island with lots of unoccupied land. Sort of missed this summer but did a painting of a nice spot I found on the island.

This post was edited

I just seen those pictures. They are amazing!
Love the subject out in nature.

This post was edited