RE:My nudist experience without wife

Don't beg. It's never good. Always offer, but don't expect a yes answer. This lets them know that you would like them to join you in your events to wherever to enjoy nudism. It also lets them know they are of your concern. Always the hope, but a reality expectation.

This post was edited

I'm gay and married to a man so I guess my heading would be "My Nudist Experience Without Husband".
I'm a gay nudist/exhibitionist married to a textile. He does like going to a nude beach and swimming naked but being nude all day doesn't appeal to him. But , he doesn't mind me naked all the time and going to nude parties, clubs, camps, etc. So it's not a bad match!

This post was edited

I'd love to read your PhD research. Is there any availability? I find this whole area (Motivations for Nudism) very interesting.

This post was edited

I agree with Codebear, deception is not healthy. When she finds out, it may re-enforce her belief that it is something its not like a sex club.

For me, my wife was part of my first nude experience and many others since. She is not a nudist but knows that I enjoy it and did not object to me joining a club without her and she knows that I visit resorts when I travel. I am greatfull that I can share my experiences with her.

This post was edited

My nudist experiences without my wife have been agreed upon Re-con visits. I would go alone and check them out and then report back to her whether or not I thought she'd feel comfortable. I visited nude beaches on weekdays and weekends. I visited a few of our local clubs. I never visited a resort without her. Probably because most of them wouldn't allow single men and certainly not a married man visiting alone.

But back to the original post; In the end, the OP and others who do not have a wife that is willing to participate, will have to evaluate their own situations and make their own choices on how to approach this issue. We can all give advice on what to do but it doesn't mean it'll work in his/their own situations and relationship.

This post was edited

I did not include my wife since she is opposed to the nudist lifestyle and finds it disgusting. I keep my nudist lifestyle private since I want to continue having fun as a nudist. She doesnt question the long hours that I am out on a naked adventure, if she knew she would have me stop my naked outing. I can not give up the nudist lifestyle that I have learned to love doing.

As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.

This post was edited

I did not include my wife since she is opposed to the nudist lifestyle and finds it disgusting. I keep my nudist lifestyle private since I want to continue having fun as a nudist. She doesnt question the long hours that I am out on a naked adventure, if she knew she would have me stop my naked outing. I can not give up the nudist lifestyle that I have learned to love doing.As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.
My wife is aware that I sometimes go to a nude beach, but I just say that I am going to the beach when I go. She doesn't know that I am on True Nudist.

This post was edited

I did not include my wife since she is opposed to the nudist lifestyle and finds it disgusting. I keep my nudist lifestyle private since I want to continue having fun as a nudist. She doesnt question the long hours that I am out on a naked adventure, if she knew she would have me stop my naked outing. I can not give up the nudist lifestyle that I have learned to love doing.As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.

My wife knows, occasionally reads some of my posts and has even commented on a few topics. She won't partake other than that. We've been married for over 47 years. We didn't get this far by keeping secrets. I expect her to be honest with me (and she is) and I'm honest with her. My situation may be different, in that, my wife is a nudist and has been since we've been married.

This post was edited

My wife knows I am active on many nudist platforms. She finds it "silly" (and perhaps it is) but has no real problem with it.

1nakedbird asked:Why is that? Are women in general more reluctant to engage in nude activities? Are they only comfortable when their spouses join them? Is it an extension of the subordinate position that women are in in our society, where it's been permissible for men to hit on them relentlessly and they're supposed to accept it, so they automatically feel threatened by the prospect of being naked in front of other people? I'm wondering if all women, more or less, have experienced what my wife has experienced -- to a far lesser degree, or course, but there all the same.

That is a question difficult to answer in a single post. Heck you could write a book about it and still only scratch the surface.

But I think most nudist women are "brought in" by their significant other. It's not that women are inherently opposed to nudity; it's just that they are reluctant to (potentially) be objectified or judged. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with some form of "body-image issue"; as my wife, for example, will often go braless in the summer in a short onesie (indicating a certain comfort with being barely dressed in public); yet was initially very reluctant to be socially nude.
Many nudist women are also "nudists by marriage." Which means that they are often "nudists because their spouse is." You'll often hear women say that if they divorced they would quit nudism. I think it's really about their partner making them feel "safe" nude; so if the partner was no longer present; they feel that safety would end along with their comfort with social nudity.

But as far as online nudism, many women I've spoken to, including my wife, have absolutely no interest in sharing their personal nudist experience with strangers. If they have a question/issue, they are more likely to seek a conversation with a "live" nudist in a nudist environment. If they have a question about shaving for example, they are just more comfortable asking a woman who shaves, in person. That's why we don't often see that type of question asked by women in forums. They consider such matters "private".

Of course I'm generalizing; but that's my take on it.

This post was edited

Andy I read your post. I had a self humerus self chuckle after so.. Yes we both are on the same page of no secrets. Could not tell you hoe many times I will blatantly say in front of her and who ever "I'm to old and ugly to to lie." You can quote me anytime if you want. It's fun to say because of the looks you get when that falls out your mouth and it's the truth in my world! :D

This post was edited