Favorite nudist vacation you went on

What beaches or other vacations have you been that you got in some good nude time. Mine was going to Japan and visiting all the hot springs

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite nudist vacation you went on

I just went with a couple of older nudist friends of mine to an all male campground in rural Georgia in June. It was a beautiful area. The nature trails were amazing, the pool was fantastic, and the multi generational friends I made there were awesome. I would definitely go back!

This post was edited

On my 50th b-day the captain of a 45ft yacht picked me up at the little airport on Leros Greece. I got a short skinny dip in at the beach that day. The next day we stocked the boat and set sail for 8 days . I was nude more than clothed while we sailed. After 10 years and about 25 vacations still ranks in the top 2.

This post was edited

We have spent time at Cypress Cove nudist resort, been on 6 nude cruises and went to Hidden Beach resort in Mexico...
Hidden Beach was the best and out most favorite nudist vacation. The place is beautiful, peaceful, staff is extremely friendly, they wait on you hand and foot, we get a swim - up pool room and once you are behind the front door you can be nude in the entire resort. Cypress cove is a wonderful place as well they are our number 1 and number 2 places to go so far..

This post was edited