RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Painting in the nude makes for easy cleanup.

In August I painted the three walls of my glorified carport while nude. The fourth wall does not exist. It is open to the driveway which is open to the road. I parked my car to mostly block the view but it was not total coverage. But I did the entire several hour project naked. Including numerous trips into the house which meant streaking 8n view of the road I was also up on a step stool which increased my exposed feeling

This post was edited

I sometimes do small painting jobs nude but I'm sort of a sloppy painter and scrubbing paint from my whole body is more trouble than keeping a set of painting clothes. Ceilings are the worst, sometimes I even wear a food service bonnet....

The current issue of Nude and Natural has an article by a professional house painter who does a lot of his work nude. He has a number of clients who are just fine with him working nude, even those who are non-nudists. He wrote a nice article, and he doesn't have any paint splotches showing in his pic, so apparently he's a careful painter, or he cleans up easily :-)

This post was edited

I am in the middle of a total renovation which includes painting all the walls and ceilings. I have done about 90% of the work nude including all the painting. About the only time I wear clothes is if I am using power tools, or working with ceramic or porcelain tile (sharp edges!!) I also painted a ceiling for a lady friend and I half jokingly told her that I only work nude she said that sounds fun.

This post was edited

I have painted nude several times. I used Latex paint which washes off skin easier than out of clothing. I have not done any exterior painting nude. Now I live in an apartment so I don't do any painting, but may be nude when Maintenance comes in.

This post was edited

I'm in the process of replacing our fence. I had to paint the 4 X 4's and the 2 X 4's first. While the fence was still up I painted all of that while naked. I do everything in the backyard naked lol... It was pretty easy clean up, have an outdoor shower back there as well... Fence was taken down, I had to wear shorts and I also wore a quick dry long sleeve shirt to paint.... That would've jacked my tan all up if I didn't wear long sleeves lol

This post was edited
Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Nude is the ONLY way I paint inside my house. Why ruin clothes? Paint is easily removed from the skin. I can't remember the last time I painted a room in my house with clothes on.

This post was edited

With this covid thing over the summer I repainted 3 rooms I did all nude best way never mess up any clothes and much funner as well, I do most projects around the house nude makes things go better

This post was edited

When we bought our house the entire interior was plain contractor white so we painted every room nude over a weeks time before moving our furniture into the house. We would show up at our new house in the morning undress in the garage and get to painting. One afternoon while we were painting our greatroom we were surprised by a knock at the door and when I looked out the floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the door I could see two women standing there, they were local Mormons coming around to talk to the new people who were moving into the neighborhood

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

sorry i have not but that's not the easiest way to paint. Purchase a disposable tyvek painters suit and latex gloves and be nude under that. suit is dirt cheap and and disposable no laundry at all and nothing on skin.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Luann and I talked absolutely everything out before we married and painting was one of those items. She paints naked and I sit and watch without feeling guilty. That girl would paint the world being that she is an artist and loves to paint to begin with except for ceilings. I agreed I would do those.
Normally she is a marked up mess by the time she is done and she figures it is easier clean up if she is naked.

This post was edited