RE:Glans Rings?

I had a frenulum piercing and used to wear a glans ring that went through the piercing.

This post was edited

Where do you order your rings from?

This post was edited

Love wearing a Glans Ring, fits nicely behind the head of my penis and feels great.

This post was edited

I've worn one from time to time..

This post was edited

I wear glans and cock rings all the time.
I love the way they feel and look. I get mine from Ballisticmetal.com

This post was edited

Penisplugsablaze.com and Male-essentials.com both have a nice selection of rings also.

This post was edited

28 mm x 4 mm for me; can stack them. Have six on at the moment; eight in total. They stay in place, no problem.

I suppose a shaped one would fit better but I haven't explored that.

This post was edited

Never tried a glan ring but having read the reviews here i think i should. But I am a regular wearer of steel Cock rings and have been for several years and just enjoy the feeling. Forgot i was wearing one once and onlt realised having set the alarm off at airport security.

This post was edited

"Never tried a glan ring but having read the reviews here i think i should. But I am a regular wearer of steel Cock rings and have been for several years and just enjoy the feeling. Forgot i was wearing one once and onlt realised having set the alarm off at airport security."

Must have made the TSA's day... :-) I could do that as easily as forgetting my pocket knife;

This post was edited

Yes I recently bought one and as an uncircumcised male it is great for holding my foreskin back. Often wear all day.I have also tried one with a sounding attachment so it looks a bit like PA.

The one with the sounding thing attached is very nice, Makes you very aware of your cock the whole time and it also looks as if you have a PA

This post was edited