RE:Amazing Photos???

SBN,

You're welcome! My wife reads constantly... whether it be books, magazines, newspaper, online news... she reads just about everything. I, on the other hand, do all my reading online and it usually has to do with nudism/naturism and a spattering of current events. I like to keep up on the world of nudism/naturism and run across many of these pictures on Twitter. Sifting through a lot of junk to find those pictures that, I think, best depict nudism/naturism is a labor of love.

I still have not accomplished my goal to have other members submit their personal pictures and I can truly understand why. Like many members here and many that are truly real and true nudists, it's difficult to trust any site and the internet when it comes to our personal nudist photos. If our kids and grandkids and our close friends were the only one's to see our pictures, we'd post them but that's not the case and I sympathize with others here that are unwilling to take that chance. So I'll continue to peruse the web to find those pics that are most like nudist life.

This post was edited

Andy, I understand the reluctance you have, this medium is a great tool but can be used too easily for the wrong purpose. Some of these photo's are funny, some interesting, some have good effects. Keep up the research, it's entertaining. Steve.

This post was edited

Andy, more interesting photos, a wide variety from what appear to be first timers and posing to experienced nudists some with attitude or in different environments & backdrops. Keep up the good work.

This post was edited

Thanks!

I wish Di would let me post pics I've taken of her in various environments to show these easy and simple tricks to taking some "better than average" pics of nudism. I think with a little thought and prep, before pressing the shutter button, you can achieve what it is we're looking for, for this group. I usually get photos submitted using a timer and the model, usually one of the male members, standing and not posed naturally.

I don't get near as many submissions as I'd like so I continue to search for pics that depict nudism/naturism in a positive light and try not to upload pics that are more professional. Those I have posted seem to be those that the photographer took a little bit of time to get the model in the frame with no distracting elements; water bottles, suntan lotion bottles, clothes, shoes...

This post was edited

Maybe don't upset Di by posting the interesting photo's you've taken, that maybe a step too far. This latest selection of photo's is really goo again, you clearly have access to an amazing supply of photos. Keep them coming.

This post was edited

Maybe don't upset Di by posting the interesting photo's you've taken, that maybe a step too far.

I'm in the same boat as Andy. This summer my wife and I were at a "couples-only" venue; and I was both surprised and elated that they actually allowed photography on the premises - with other people only with their permission. At regular nudist venues you have to jump through a bunch of hoops (asking permission from management, being supervised while taking pics, being limited to specific resort areas, etc...). So drawing from my observations and studies of nudist photography; and with my wife's agreement to be my nude model, we went on a "binge photo session" over two days. Some of the pics I took are actually my favorite nudist pics. One of the nudist pics is a reclining fun nude by the lake; which would fit perfectly in this group.
But my wife's agreement came with one caveat: to not share the pics or post them online; except for the one or two where she is unrecognizable.

I'm sure some guys post their wife/couples' pics without consent or knowledge from their partner. I'm pretty sure I could do the same and she would never find out. But the thing is: I would know; and to me it would feel like a violation of my wife's desire to keep the pics private. It's a bit of a bummer; but I have to respect her wishes.

This post was edited

I think that is a wise move to have them agree to the photo being posted or post those where your partner is not recognisable.

It seems like Andy has been very busy with these new posts. Thanks, there are a variety of interesting and different shots.

This post was edited

I have to admit... sometimes posting these photos is out of boredom. I do my best to post nice shots of nudes that appear to be amateur or taken with a bit of photography skill but stay away from professional nude photos. With the boredom, some of the pics I upload can and do miss the mark. ;D

Some may wonder why all the pics I upload are of women. I search for male photos and 80+% of them, the guys have erections or they just don't cut the mustard. If I find a nudist male photo that is better than average and he doesn't have a hard on or is some sexual pose... I'll post it. I got into an argument with Admin/Owner here about photos. She tried to tell me that guys sitting spread eagle was a normal pose for a guy but not for a woman. I asked her, "do we only get photos approved of women sitting like a lady?" She never answered.

There is a double/triple standard here as far as photo approval goes. You have those that can post any sexual type posed picture they want, those that seem to get away with sexual photos; erections, hands on genitals, poses where clearly the focus is on the penis, vagina, anus, butt... They seem to remain because they are either friends of the owners, friends of Mods or are Mods. There are photo Mods that are clearly not on the same page or are consistent in their approval or denial of photos. At one time TT2 stated she was the only one approving photos but clearly that is not the case.

So far, I've not had but a couple of photos disapproved. But I've resubmitted them over and over again and for some reason they get approved, eventually.

This post was edited

Andy, you have been busy, well done. Thanks for the time you put in.

This post was edited

AndyDi, I'm only on the site once a day and am having trouble keeping up with these photo changes. You're a busy couple.

This post was edited