RE:My nudist experience without wife

As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.

Nudism is not really my wifes thing but she not shy and does go to resorts with me and has no problem leaving the clothes behind. Regarding this suite, I will often read some posts to her or tell her about some. Once in a while shell give me some input for my own replies. If she wanted to get in, she knows how to get Into where the username and password are stored in an encrypted file, or Id just tell her. No secrets.

This post was edited

I once met a woman at a nudist resort in southern California who told us that she does not tell her boyfriend that she went to nude resorts. She told us that she would tell him that she was, "going swimming." Her justification was that it was 'her time,' and didn't want to include him in that part of her life.

This post was edited

As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.

Of course she knows I have an account here. She even took some of my pictures. She has no interest in this site but if she did I would have no problems giving her my password.

This post was edited

My nudist experience without my wife is a little different. I was always inclined to the nudist lifestyle. When my first wife left me it opened the door for me to venture out into the socially nude world. While I was attending the resort nearby I learned of the rule that while single men could visit the resort, married men could not visit solo. This created a dilemma for me when I met my current wife. I made sure she was aware of my nudist lifestyle. She let me know that while she was fine with my nudity, she did not want to participate. Then what to do about continuing to visit my resort? I continued to attend as a single male and told no one about my spouse. This worked well until my nude time was starting to encroach on my time with my wife. She decided that since she knew my nudist lifestyle was important she would come with me. As some posted above she married into nudism and would not be a nudist otherwise.

This post was edited

It has always been a different type of experience for me early on when I visited a club without Luann. She show up and folks were more relaxed and welcoming. Even in our own home club where we are very established and involved members there I'm worn out out of the same question if I am there alone there working on a project ...Where is Luann? It is what it is and I don't foresee any changes in the States culture for single nudist males.

This post was edited

I the husband in this relationship very much agrees with this response. Trust and honesty in our 49 yrs. We do things together.

This post was edited

Oh yes! I sleep naked, I take nude excursions once in awhile, e.g. the Big Nude Boat, but my spouse is not fond of me parading nude daily in our home. I do use every opportunity to get totally naked, e.g. waiting for dark to go nude on our deck so the nosy neighbors cant learn of my nakedness.
Hickguy

This post was edited

I was a long time nudist before I married my wife, she tolerates my nudity in the backyard but I do not share my naked adventures away from home since my wife is opposed to the nudist lifestyle and finds it disgusting and would never join me. My first opportunity was when I was on vacation and I went to a clothing optional hot spring, I loved the experience and searched for more places to get naked. I just tell my wife that Im going hiking when going out on a naked outing. I have hiked with a naked hiking group, gone to pool gathering, nudist resorts and Korean Spas.

This post was edited

It has always been a different type of experience for me early on when I visited a club without Luann. She show up and folks were more relaxed and welcoming. Even in our own home club where we are very established and involved members there I'm worn out out of the same question if I am there alone there working on a project ...Where is Luann? It is what it is and I don't foresee any changes in the States culture for single nudist males.

Fact.

The first time I went to a nudist club I went without my wife. Whereas the other attendees were certainly not rude, I was mostly ignored. As a matter of fact if it hadn't been for the hostess, I probably would have been left alone all day.

The second time I went my wife agreed to accompany me; but she wasn't ready to be socially nude yet so she kept her sarong on. The other attendees were more cordial; although not overwhelmingly so.

We went back a third time; at which point my wife decided to toss her sarong. The response to my wife getting naked was almost mind-blowing. Everyone talked to us; some even invited us to hang out outside the club or meet up at a resort. We literally did not have a moment to ourselves. One the one hand I thought it was great we were having a social nudism "breakthrough"; on the other hand I thought: "So...my wife not only has to be with me but she also has to be naked for me/us to be included!?" That left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

That's an unfortunate reality in social nudism. Nudist wives are perceived more positively; especially if they express confidence with it. It is what it is.

This post was edited

Ive been lucky enough to have a somewhat different experience. The first probably eight times I visited Laguna Del Sol I was alone. I was somewhat ignored but Ive always been one that is able to strike up conversations with strangers which did help, plus I always wear my wedding ring and if I didnt it would still sort of be there as a tan line. When alone Ive always been straight forward that its not really my wifes thing but she will accompany meat times. So in the beginning, it was a bit lonesome but not entirely as I did get to know some of the regulars. But I also started going to the volleyball pool and participating getting to know a number of people, some of them by themselves like me. Then my wife started joining me once in a while and it did make somewhat of a difference once people met her with more people being accepting. When I do go alone now, people inquire how my wife is doing or if shes come along that day.

This post was edited