RE:What kind of church did you all attend growing up and what kind of church you all attend now?

I growned up and are attending Church of Norway (evangelical-lutheran)

This post was edited
RE:What kind of church did you all attend growing up and what kind of church you all attend now?

Baptist and Baptist.

This post was edited

Remember what Augustine said: "In the essentials, unity. In the non-essentials, liberty. In all things, charity."
True, but let's also remember what C.S. Lewis said: different Christians have different ideas about what is essential and what is non-essential. That is why there have been so many schisms in the first place.

This post was edited

I grew up attending the Baptist church. As soon as I was able to leave home I ran for my life from that bunch of hypothetical brainwashing baboons and have NEVER been back.

This post was edited

I go to a Catholic church

This post was edited

First Church of God

This post was edited

I attended several different protestant churches depending of my location and availability. I have been with the United Methodist Church for a number of years now.

This post was edited

Congregatinal. Don't atend.

This post was edited

I grew up on nursery rhymes and Bible verses. Have belonged to several denominations, depending on the availability in the area we were in. I currently attend the Methodist Church but have been greatly influenced by my activates in the world of metaphysics. These revelations have strengthened my Christians beliefs and been part of my belief for some time.

This post was edited

I grew up on nursery rhymes and Bible verses. Have belonged to several denominations, depending on the availability in the area we were in. I currently attend the Methodist Church but have been greatly influenced by my activates in the world of metaphysics. These revelations have strengthened my Christians beliefs and been part of my belief for some time.

This post was edited