Summer

Love to be nude in back yard to bad summer is over

This topic was edited
RE:Summer

Yes the cold weather is setting in, the end of summer. Nice that you could go nude in the backyard, I can not due to close neighbors. For me, I have to take hikes in the woods.

This post was edited

Our grandson was here more than usual this summer, so I was nude in the house and back yard less.
However, due to the reduction in commitments due to covid, I wore very little much of the time.
I wore a shirt less often than ever, and went over 4 months without wearing long slacks.

This post was edited

Sorry that your grandson hampered your nudity, but spending time with him is much worth it, Im sure. I agree on the current situation affording more time to wear less. Just wish I could enjoy with others.

This post was edited

Sorry that your grandson hampered your nudity, but spending time with him is much worth it, Im sure. I agree on the current situation affording more time to wear less. Just wish I could enjoy with others.

Spending time with our grandson is good up to a point. Having him here well over half the time for 5 months was more than I like, but necessary with school and some camps closed and his father, mother, stepfather and other grandmother all going to work. Luckily for me, my wife was fine with it and did a lot more than her share.

This post was edited