Your first resort experience

Looking back at your first visit to a resort what was your biggest disappointment, biggest surprise, and or your most fun memory?

This topic was edited
RE:Your first resort experience

Our first visit was to Club Orient in St. Martin and we had a wonderful time. The beach was spectacular and we met so many wonderful people that are still good friends today. I really enjoyed having dinner followed by dancing, all in the buff. Very fond memories.

This post was edited

Ours was Club Orient as well. Even though it was my idea, as I was still unpacking I looked out on the porch and saw Mrs. J&C was already nude. I got undressed and we noticed no one was around. We walked down to the beach, but I felt like Inspector Clouseau in Return of the Pink Panther when he was walking through the nudist camp hiding behind a guitar (I was hiding behind my towel). We finally found everyone on the beach. It was happy hour at the Perch bar, so there was a long line. We waited in the line and got two drinks each (1 equals 2) and a pizza. I was fine with being nude with others after that. That night we got introduced to nude dancing and were hooked.

This post was edited

Looking back at your first visit to a resort what was your biggest disappointment, biggest surprise, and or your most fun memory?

Sunny Haven in IN.

Biggest disappointment: when we to get dressed and leave.

Biggest surprise: when my then non-nudist wife just dropped her towel by the pool to chat with another couple.
To preface and explain my surprise, she started out with no inclination to be openly naked around people; and had been "hiding" in the hot tub or behind her towel. But as we looked for somewhere to sit and saw a spot next to a nude couple, the moment they addressed us she immediately tossed her towel aside to interact with them. I guess she figured it was a good reason to be openly naked at that point!

Most fun memory: the entire rest of the day.
We swam, chatted with other nudists, relaxed. It was a great way and venue to introduce my wife to nudism.

This post was edited

Biggest disappointment: when we to get dressed and leave.

+100. Our four day weekend went by in a flash. Even subsequent week-long trips to Club Orient went by too quickly. That place will be missed.

This post was edited

1998 Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica

I had asked my wife if we could stay on the nude side (clothing optional) often resort. She said yes, but she was not going to participate and I was not to even give to slightest hint of pushing or asking her to do so.

So, biggest surprise, on the second day when she got up from the hot tub and went to the room (I thought youre the restroom) but she went to the room and lost the swimsuit and walked back out nude and that was the last we saw of the swimsuit.

Biggest disappointment, as others say, having to get dressed and come home

Most fun...on one of the later days of the trip, probably day 7 or 8, the group we had met were doing body painting and my wife got painted, funny part was they gave her and painted her new nickname down one leg.. NITL
It was something shed said the first day to people about going nude.. Not In This Lifetime

This post was edited

Our First experience was at White tail resort in ivor Virginia. It was sooo much fun. We had a blast and made a lot of friends

This post was edited

Our first time together at a Nudist or Clothing Optional location was also at St Martin's Club O as well; my wife agreed to go with no questions or outward reluctance other than that she might not join in on the nudity. I said fine, you don't have to but I guarantee that if you try it you will like it. If you really don't like it - like REALLY DON'T - then we don't have to go again but I will go enjoy it alone. She agreed to the only bargaining involved. Well within just 20 minutes she had slipped out of her swim suit and was enjoying the beach, walking around the "homes", checked out the store, the bars, etc. She thoroughly enjoyed it and agreed we would do it again. That fall, Club O was destroyed by the hurricane; although we went to the beach a couple time since, it just wasn't quite the same. We so miss that place.

This post was edited

We retired and started on a two year motorhome trip of the US and included several nudist parks. Our first walk nude from the motorhome to the hot tub was scary and exciting at the same time. After that, we were all in. The biggest surprise is how wonderful all the people were in all the nudist parks. My favorite was hiking naked No bad memories at all.

This post was edited

We retired and started on a two year motorhome trip of the US and included several nudist parks. Our first walk nude from the motorhome to the hot tub was scary and exciting at the same time. After that, we were all in. The biggest surprise is how wonderful all the people were in all the nudist parks. My favorite was hiking naked No bad memories at all.

This post was edited

This post was edited