RE:Nude in Public

Certainly would do front yard work, walk. drive, etc.
Probably wouldn't go to church, concerts, theaters, large stores and full service indoor restaurants.

This post was edited

Hey there yes I am bareassesd naked in a public park on Sao tome and Principe island. Hope y'all will accept me as I was recently castrated against my will now have a much shrunken pathetic 3 in cock but no balls or sac. At least I am unique, right? I am starting to like being ballless def lovin the huge belly I've put on! Whaddaya think? I'm like 5 8 234 38 waist 44 in gut hair 8 in below shoulders naked 98 pct of time! I hang out nude around my bldg at home and dare to go nude wherever I can in public. Just drove north Carolina to la totally nude for 4 days with buddy! Going nude camping in desert and in a nude wedding in uraguay next month!

This post was edited

Yes I would absolutely love it. Have driven nude and had a female trucker stay beside me for a few miles stopped at rest area she said to me I was driving naked to and she was still naked.

This post was edited

Yes I would absolutely love it. Have driven nude and had a female trucker stay beside me for a few miles stopped at rest area she said to me I was driving naked to and she was still naked.

This post was edited

I agree with you Keith, I feel being nude is showing off gods art work he created us naked and thats they way we should be.

This post was edited

Although public nudity isn't illegal in either the UK or Spain, I have only really be naked in public on holiday as I don't want to embarrass my wife with the social disapproval which still exists.

This post was edited

I don't want to embarrass my wife with the social disapproval which still exists.

That's my problem, and the only reason I don't go naked in public. I went for a walk with a group in Sherwood Forest last year which was lovely but she was on egg shells the whole time, expecting me to appear on Facebook.

If there was no down side I'd be naked in public whenever the weather allowed.

This post was edited

Yes, weather permitted, of course

This post was edited

yes

This post was edited

Not sure if this is relevant but nothing I am doing nothing in this video is illegal in the UK.
Actually, nothing in any of my Vimeo videos if illegal in public in the UK.

This post was edited