Paradise Valley

I'm wondering if Paradise Valley welcomes gay men? My partner and I have thought about checking it out, and our son recently expressed interest in going to a clothing optional resort. He's straight and the gay nudist resort we usually go to is too sexual. I wouldn't subject him to that, lol. So, I suggested PV. Just don't want to show up and be turned away, or to feel unwelcomed.
Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

This topic was edited
RE:Paradise Valley

Hello there... Mike and Dolores here and just wanted to respond to your questions about Paradise Valley. The wife and I have been going to PVR since 2013. We have made great friends there and we will actually be there this weekend. We are friends with several gay and lesbian couples who come to the valley. Everyone respects each other...and I/we would be surprised if you were not welcomed with open arms.

Again I figure it's not like a gay resort but we think of it's as summer camp. It's not wild sex out in the open but there are those there in the lifestyle... straight or gay...just need to be discreet.

We would like to meet you all sometime...we are there almost every weekend and will be there this weekend for May the 4th Be With You Party, the Kentucky Derby Party Saturday afternoon and for the Cinco de Mayo Party that will be Saturday night

This post was edited

Thank you, so much! We won't be able to there this weekend, but definitely sometime in the near future. I really appreciate your kind response, and look forward to meeting you soon.

Randell

This post was edited

Awesome! I hope that we see you at the valley soon. Yes I (Mike) work here in Carrollton. I work for Southwire, you probably heard of them...LOL

The wife and I both went to Douglas County High School and grew up in the Douglasville area.

This post was edited

Seems like there are some nice people. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I always have fun.

This post was edited

Ive gone as a single man to PV as recently as 2013 and never had any problem. I was treated kindly and felt welcome. Give it a try. You might enjoy it. Only a 20+ minute easy drive from Cumming on GA 400.

This post was edited

Awesome...look us up when you're there. Just ask almost anyone where Dolores is... LOL

This post was edited

PVR welcomes all. They make a point of it. I've even heard general welcome announcements over the grounds speakers that specifically referenced embracing diversity and wanting to make sure everybody knew they belonged there.

I have to say I took real note of it and was greatly satisfied. As far as I'm concerned, that philosophy is completely in keeping with the greater ideology of the nudist community. Just my opinion.

This post was edited

Thanks. That's good to hear.

This post was edited