I'm so grateful I'm circumcised :)

Hi, I just wanted to share how thankful I am to be cut and have the head of my cock exposed at all times. It makes me feel more comfortable when I'm seen walking around naked, knowing my penis looks the way it's supposed to be with the head exposed even when flaccid :)

This topic was edited
RE:I'm so grateful I'm circumcised :)

You look fantastic - Good to show it off

This post was edited

Great looking cut there!

This post was edited

Thank you so much, I really appreciate those kinds words!!

This post was edited

Hi, I just wanted to share how thankful I am to be cut and have the head of my cock exposed at all times. It makes me feel more comfortable when I'm seen walking around naked, knowing my penis looks the way it's supposed to be with the head exposed even when flaccid :)

Beautifully circumcised.

This post was edited

Thanks man!!

This post was edited

Hi, I just wanted to share how thankful I am to be cut and have the head of my cock exposed at all times. It makes me feel more comfortable when I'm seen walking around naked, knowing my penis looks the way it's supposed to be with the head exposed even when flaccid :)Beautifully circumcised.

Thanks! I'm so glad the head can see the day of light 24/7 365 now :)

This post was edited

hello

i agree , a dick must have his head exposed all the time , it is so cleaner and much nicer when flaccid !

This post was edited

I am too. I much prefer being around circumcised men than uncircumcised. I think a nice round head looks so much cleaner and attractive

This post was edited

Same here, I love the clean proud look of the head. I'm so glad the US keep their boys cut, it's a shame it's going out of fashion elsewhere.

This post was edited

I got circumcised at 25. Never really liked the look of a foreskin and agree the cut look is by far the best. Having the head of my penis on permanent display for all to see just feels so right. I think you feel more naked compared to guys who are not cut. It also offers better definition and in my opinion is more masculine.

This post was edited