RE:Cell phone policies in locker rooms

Amen.
P.S. I think I'll join you in having a drink.
Cheers!!

This post was edited

Your gym has to be open to take a nude selfie in the locker room. Or 'parade' around naked.
My gym is still locked tighter than a virgin's pussy. (gross).

This post was edited

Gym shoes in the sauna? That's just unthinkably gross! I would be out of there and demand a refund!

This post was edited

Amen, bro!

This post was edited

I stopped using the Y sauna when a couple of women would come in the sauna with a case of lotions and creams and apply then in the sauna. The perfume smell got to the point of making your eyes water. As a man I can not say anything for fear of harassment charges being brought against me.

This post was edited

I love how if you have clothes on you are walking but if you are naked you are "parading".
And don't forget, if you're naked you might also be "prancing". That one baffles me as well lol!

This post was edited

I read some article somewhere that only the "old 60+ men" love to "parade" around naked in the locker room. I love how if you have clothes on you are walking but if you are naked you are "parading".

I would be one of those "paraders" as I have no problem being naked in front of anyone.

This post was edited

Pre-Covid, one man told me he isn't naked in the sauna or locker room at LA Fitness because children use the pool for classes occasionally. Later on I wondered what the reasoning behind that is. It's clearly a men's locker room and why should minors be protected from adult male nudity? Is nudisty alone inappropriate and sexual? Are the minors going to stay children their whole life and shouldn't know that they will mature into adults with adult bodies and sex organs? And is there a policy for it or are people so afraid of liablity and harassment that they shy away from even anything with can be misconstrued as inappropriate? I don't get it.

This post was edited

I just never wanted a kid to complain about the creepy naked guy in the locker room even though I wasnt doing anything creepy. Just not a risk I want to take. If there had been at least a few more adults using the locker room at that time, Id have no problem being naked.
You're pragmatic and smart, not overly conservative or cautious. A key tenent to preventing child abuse (and by extension protecting yourself from accusations of child abuse) is to always ALWAYS be two or more adults and two or more kids. Therefore, I feel unsafe as a sole adult in a locker room with only boys, and would feel justified in requesting a "chaperone" to change in one and quitting if none are available. Adult men are vulnerable to abuse about abuse - we can't be naive of this even if we are polite, respectful and careful.

This post was edited

Thanks for affirming that. I dont have kids of my own, so I cant really speak to the dynamic of being naked around kids of my own. In a locker room situation, as long as there are other adults around, Im happy to be naked and help (in some ways) show the younger generation how normal and healthy nudity is.

This post was edited