Seeing Who Viewed a Profile

I'm a lifetime paid member and can see who has viewed my profile and when they did so. Am curious if Certified members can also see this. Note, this is not how many views but who has viewed.

This topic was edited
RE:Seeing Who Viewed a Profile

Only paid members

This post was edited

I'm paid and certified and can see it.

This post was edited

can see who has viewed my profile and when they did so. Am curious if Certified members can also see this.

I'm curious about something else that's related. I can tell when I'm looking at a certified profile or a lifetime member. But is there a way to tell if a profile is paid when they're not a lifetime member?

This post was edited

Only paid members can see who viewed their profile. I paid for that reason alone.

This post was edited

Only paid members can see who viewed their profile.
Yes, but my question though is, can you tell if a profile is of a paying member when you view it?

This post was edited

Unlikely. Why would that matter, out of curiosity?

Off the top of my head, I can't think of a reason it would matter. But the reason I asked was out of curiosity.

Tbh I'm not sure why seeing who looked at the profile matters either. What's the benefit?

Beats the crap outta me. But apparently it's something the Site Admin thinks people want to know. And if people are willing to pay for that info, then maybe Admin is right. All I know is, if I ran a site like this, it would probably go bankrupt jiffy quick. lol!

Do you ever message people who checked your profile but didn't message you?

Nope.

I click most profiles of people I see talking in threads a lot just to check out the profile information.

Same here. But only a few. Not most.

A thought just occurred re possible benefit for the paid thing. When I look at a profile to see if they're legit or not, I read what they have to say, I look at the Groups they're in, I look at their Friends list, whether or not they're Certified and how long they've been a member. And I look at their posting history. None of that standing alone matters. But all of it combined might (maybe) give one a clue of the type person that profile represents. And being a paid member might or might not add yet one more tid bit of info to the list.
Well..... you asked LOL!
But again........... it doesn't really matter.

This post was edited

You can tell if the profile is paid if there is a symbol of a heart on the main page of that profile
Thanks..... I thought the heart was only for Lifetime members. Granted, they're "paid" members. But I've never seen a heart showing a "annual paying" or "quarterly paying" member. Maybe there aren't as many of them. Or maybe I'm just missing them somehow. But I've always assumed they can also see who/when someone viewed their profile. But maybe not. Wouldn't be the only thing about the site that doesn't make sense to me though lol!

This post was edited

I sm paid and certified too.....
Alway nice to see the user name of who has visited your page. Good source of potential friend requests

This post was edited

Annual paid member and also certified, I like to read other profiles and don't mind if someone views my profile.

This post was edited

@AZGuy and IHTL2 .... Thanks, I can see what's happening now. You both have the heart icon on your profiles and they're both showing "Lifetime Member" when I hover over them. That explains why I've only seen lifetime member icons and no other type paid memberships. Thanks again :-)

This post was edited