Nudity as a Tool

I am a life coach. The only reason I can't say therapist is because of licensing. But as a benefit to that, I can do things that theraposts can't. Namely, use nudity as a tool in my coaching sessions. Throughout my years, I have noticed that people are more open and honest with others and themselves when they are naked.

As a life coach, I use nudity as a tool to allow the client to shed their defenses and allow themselves to be vulnerable. This is where true change can happen and I love helping people reach their true selves and be comfortable in all they are.

Have you experienced anything like nude coaching? How do you think it could benefit you compared to regular coaching or therapy sessions?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudity as a Tool

I think that's a solid idea. I enjoy hanging nude with others and always feel myself more open and more willing to share things when we're naked together. The time it takes me to lower my normal barriers is much shorter and I get passed the superficial more quickly. Not sure if that's true for all, but certainly true in my case. Friendships have always seemed deeper to me when with a friend you can be naked with.

This post was edited

Very true

This post was edited

I totally agree. Now I need to figure out how we can get nude together. Sorry about this weekend. I know I missed a great opportunity. Need to get my spouse more comfortable with my nudity. Perhaps you can assist me in doing that, since you did it and now you have an understanding wife.
Hickguy

This post was edited