RE:Nude in the Front Yard

I don't have a front yard. My front door opens to a sidewalk on a major street with traffic 24/7, including pedestrians. The least I've worn out front is boxers. My backyard is cloaked, so I garden in the nude. I'm up before the sun to ride bikes with my bud, so I often pull the truck around to the alley, where I load the bikes before putting on my clothes. This is also when I carry out the trash. The dumpster is about 1/4 of the way down the block. Though the sun is not yet up, the alley is well enough lit by streetlights. Not as busy as the street, but I have been surprised by someone walking in the alley. But I doubt I've ever been "caught".

My second floor deck has a low curtain so I can lounge nude. The other day after dozing on the deck for a while, I got up to go inside when I noticed there were AC guys working on the roof of the building next door. Oops!

This post was edited

I cant remember ow many times I have been nude in my front yard. I live in a suburban area along the main road through our subdivision. That means we get more traffic than most because people will shortcut through our subdivision to get to where they are going. We also have a fair number of dog walkers out. We have frequent traffic until 1:00-2:00am, and then again starting about 5:30am most days, with light traffic (1-2 cars an hour) most of the rest of the night. The dog walkers and joggers tend to be out in the early morning hours starting around 5:00am, and some dog walkers alter in the evening until around 10:00pm.

Just this morning, I walked out the front door and across in front of the garage to the garbage bin to throw away a bag because I had to clean-up from when the dog had vomited his breakfast. I didnt bother to put on any clothes, and that was pushing it since it was after 7:00am, but then again, it is a Saturday morning, and one of the first colder mornings (40F) so many are not as active yet today. I didnt see anyone else while I was out, but then again, due to the colder temp, I did walk briskly.

This post was edited

Theres a neighborhood cat that we feed, and I step out onto the front porch to put out the food and water nude, and regularly wait until late at night to put out the trash so I can do it nude. The back yard has no privacy, either, and when our new puppy needs to go out through the night, I take him out without getting dressed.

This post was edited

Yes Sir - and up and down the street - however at 2am. It was fun and scary (had no clothes with me to cover up if I had to)

This post was edited

No, but I do get the newspaper or mail and juggle cars in the driveway in just a towel on occasion.

This post was edited

No, but I do get the newspaper or mail and juggle cars in the driveway in just a towel on occasion.

I have never been out front in a towel or similar cover-up. I am always either clothed or naked - even during the day.

This post was edited

Have also done all of the above plus wash cars in a very brief swimsuit. Thought about mowing the lawn that way but haven't done it yet.

This post was edited

No, but I do get the newspaper or mail and juggle cars in the driveway in just a towel on occasion.I have never been out front in a towel or similar cover-up. I am always either clothed or naked - even during the day.

Most US states are less tolerant of nudity than the UK.

This post was edited

Most US states are less tolerant of nudity than the UK.

The land of the free?

This post was edited