RE:Amazing Photos???

AndyDi, I'm only on the site once a day and am having trouble keeping up with these photo changes. You're a busy couple.

Bored until today! I just brought the motorhome home for some TLC and repairs. I should be busy through the weekend! ;D

This post was edited

I should have clarified that the previous comment was not a criticism, I was surprised at how many photo's you have or you find or are sent to post. The definition of amazing is very broad, there are some beautiful and amazing shots of people in remote locations & beautiful places where they take a photo often they look like the only person on earth. Others are amazing for being nude in very public places, that is a gutsy thing to do, for anyone. Then there are the shots of amazing things some people choose to do when naked & obviously vulnerable.

This post was edited

I replied but some glitch in the TN system lost my post so I will attempt to respond again! ;D

I took this group over from someone that started it years ago and then left the site. I kept the name because it already had a following. Awesome wasn't the right word to use when I changed up the focus of the group. Trying to come up with a suitable name that meant what I wanted was difficult without extending the name of the group to too many words for the title line. I was looking for "Better than average nudist photos." "Amazing" was a name I came up with to make the group my own and to keep the group starting with the letter 'A".

Too many times, members were submitting mirror selfies or selfies with the face obscured by their phone. Many of the photographers didn't take into account the objects in the frame and there was an unkept room, objects in the frame that took the focus away from the model, unfocused pictures, pictures that focused on genitalia alone. I didn't approve a lot of these or all of these pictures.

I was catching some flack about it and tried to respond to those wanting to know why their photo/photos didn't cut the mustard. I did my best to answer many of the questions but that became a part time job and I stopped doing that. The more critical comments led to me telling those to leave the group and start their own nudist photos group or get with the program and use some imagination when taking a photo and do some prep work and not just snap someone naked. Some of the more critical members, I just bounced from the group and blocked. There was no reasoning with them.

I did spend too much time searching for photos to give members some ideas of what i was looking for but it obviously didn't/doesn't help. I'm still the only one that seems to upload photos. The photos I upload are mostly women. I do and will upload male photos but they are hard to come by. Many of those on the internet are of nudist males with erections or in sexual situations with females or other males. It's like a guy can't take a naked picture without an erection. Anymore, I run across pictures on Twitter. When I see some that fit into what I'm looking for or are a good fit for my groups photo galleries, I post them. If I'm posting lots of photos, it's because I'm usually at home, at the computer and bored. ;DDD

This post was edited

You've been a busy moderator again

This post was edited

Getting in what I can before we head out in the motorhome! ;DDD

This post was edited

Well done on some more interesting shots. Enjoy that motorhome.

This post was edited

Nice Christmas photo, well done

This post was edited

Andy, you've been busy, thanks.

This post was edited

Andy, you've been busy, thanks.

Trying to keep outta trouble!

Just completed a master bath renovation with contractors here every day, except weekends. I've been held up in the office on the computer. Too much time on my hands. Now that they're done and gone, I'll be back to normal! hahahaha Whatever that is!

This post was edited

Andy no worries, you will manage to get yourself in trouble once again :D

This post was edited