Naked Struggles with Fall Weather

Fall has arrived and the days are noticeably shorter. The leaves have begun to turn, the golden color of the tans weve worked so hard to achieve over the summer. For many, this marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season, at least, for those in the Northern climate.

Living in South California, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to maintain my summer all-over-tan by sunning myself in the backyard. Also, I will continue going on naked hikes when possible when the weather will permit it when the sun is shining.

So how are the rest of you planning to cope with this change of weather?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Struggles with Fall Weather

Living here in the Pac-NW, I have no choice but to wear clothes ALL the time during the 9-month long cold weather season. Thank goodness for tanning salons. I usually go every 7 to 10 days during the rainy season. It's funny, but I actually have better color during winter than I do during summer. That's because I get a more consistent sun-exposure 10-minutes at a time indoors than I would when I tan outdoors/naturally. Still, I'll take a session of outdoor nude tanning any time over indoor tanning.

This post was edited

I suspect our weather is similar to yours...several periods of cold or cooler weather with warm days interspersed between them. We must have several days of freezing temps to kill the bugs. We will take what we get, be nude when possible and enjoy ourselves.

This post was edited

We usually go to the hot springs at least once a month. Have not been since December and not sure when we will go again.

I do plan on going to the club as much as possible over the winter and take advantage of all of the amenities they have to offer.

This post was edited

Fall has arrived and the days are noticeably shorter. The leaves have begun to turn, the golden color of the tans weve worked so hard to achieve over the summer. For many, this marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season, at least, for those in the Northern climate.Living in South California, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to maintain my summer all-over-tan by sunning myself in the backyard. Also, I will continue going on naked hikes when possible when the weather will permit it when the sun is shining.So how are the rest of you planning to cope with this change of weather?

Live in So Cal as well. Still really nice weather to spend most of the day naked. Since it cooled down, we will begin looking for places to go in our motorhome, with being naked at the top of the list! ;D

This post was edited

When the colors appear and Temps cool down here in PA it our signal to start packing the bags and totes and set forth to our home in Florida. Our intended leave is the week after election.

This post was edited

I am basically a seasonal nudist, Mid-April to mid October.
Don't want to run the heat high enough to be nude much in the house the rest of the year.

This post was edited

Here in Indiana we have long cold winters. True nudist weather is mid May to mid September. There are pockets of nude friendly days on the shoulder seasons Like the past 2 days had temps in the 70s and sun. But then the cold front came though and temps are near freezing this morning. I keep my home temp 68-70 during the heating season which allows me to be nude while active , when watching tv or reading I snuggle under a soft blanket long before I will put on clothes. In very cold stretches I do what I call my 'winter nude" which means putting on an open long sleeved shirt and socks. I find if I keep my shoulder and upper back and toes warm the rest of me is fine bare. I still streak outside nude for short times year round. Fetching the mail , getting something from the detached garage, feeding the barn cats and most importantly the 4 steps to the hot tub outside the back door. The coldest part of the winter I try to head south, way south. Like often south of the equator south. But this year thanks to COVID looks like my south might be hugging the edge of the USA on an extended road trip. If anyone along my southern path wants to meet up send me a message

This post was edited

I am sitting naked at my computer looking out the window at snowflakes arriving to settle on the branches of the trees. Our nude summer goes from July 20 to July 31. Seriously, because I live in the city with an open yard, my nude time must for the most part be spent indoors and I have those opportunities year round. The hot tub is in the house too. Mid 60's is comfortable most times, especially when working, and a blanket while sleeping in front of the TV keeps me comfortable most evenings. I still prefer that to getting clothes on.

This post was edited

Fall has arrived and the days are noticeably shorter. The leaves have begun to turn, the golden color of the tans weve worked so hard to achieve over the summer. For many, this marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season, at least, for those in the Northern climate.Living in South California, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to maintain my summer all-over-tan by sunning myself in the backyard. Also, I will continue going on naked hikes when possible when the weather will permit it when the sun is shining.So how are the rest of you planning to cope with this change of weather?

Woke up to 19f this morning. Here in MN we are hoping fall will come back ;-( We are in winter mode, the temps are 20-30f below normal. Many claiming it is due to all the smoke from the fires out west. We got up to 35f with some sun yesterday, as the snow started melting it had a blackish color to it. We had unusual pinkish skies during the snowfalls. We have broken 1 snowfall record for October and if the forecast holds true will probable break another tomorrow.

Our winter routine is, I keep the thermostat at 68f for the fully clothed wife, while I am dressed in just a pair of socks ;-)

This post was edited

Fall has arrived and the days are noticeably shorter. The leaves have begun to turn, the golden color of the tans weve worked so hard to achieve over the summer. For many, this marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season, at least, for those in the Northern climate.Living in South California, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to maintain my summer all-over-tan by sunning myself in the backyard. Also, I will continue going on naked hikes when possible when the weather will permit it when the sun is shining.So how are the rest of you planning to cope with this change of weather?Woke up to 19f this morning. Here in MN we are hoping fall will come back ;-( We are in winter mode, the temps are 20-30f below normal. Many claiming it is due to all the smoke from the fires out west. We got up to 35f with some sun yesterday, as the snow started melting it had a blackish color to it. We had unusual pinkish skies during the snowfalls. We have broken 1 snowfall record for October and if the forecast holds true will probable break another tomorrow.Our winter routine is, I keep the thermostat at 68f for the fully clothed wife, while I am dressed in just a pair of socks ;-)
I also have the thermometer at 68 for a fully clothed wife, but I usually need shorts to keep my rear and crotch warm.

This post was edited