RE:Taking clothes off

Since I've retired and live out in the countryside, I'm nude most of the time and usually wear clothing only when I leave the property. But if I'm ready to lounge around I will always scrub in shower first. It is just more hygienic when you are sitting around on your furniture nude. For the same reason I bidet wash my bottom several times a day as well.

This post was edited

Since I've retired and live out in the countryside, I'm nude most of the time and usually wear clothing only when I leave the property. But if I'm ready to lounge around I will always scrub in shower first. It is just more hygienic when you are sitting around on your furniture nude. For the same reason I bidet wash my bottom several times a day as well.

This post was edited

Since you rarely wear clothing, do you have relatively little of it?

This post was edited

Since you rarely wear clothing, do you have relatively little of it?
I have a ton of it left over from before I retired. I could donate half of it and still have far more than I need. In fact donating is working its way up closer to the top of my "things to do" list. Not sure what I'll do with all the closet and drawer space I'll have left over though.

This post was edited

I guess that we nudists are just practicing Marie Kondos idea of organization. Since clothing doesnt bring us joy, we get just get rid of it

This post was edited

I guess that we nudists are just practicing Marie Kondos idea of organization. Since clothing doesn't bring us joy, we get just get rid of it

Hysterical!! Thanks for the chuckle this morning!

This post was edited

Since you rarely wear clothing, do you have relatively little of it?I have a ton of it left over from before I retired. I could donate half of it and still have far more than I need. In fact donating is working its way up closer to the top of my "things to do" list. Not sure what I'll do with all the closet and drawer space I'll have left over though.

I always feel liberated when I get rid of clothes. Anything that I think a charity will take I donate. Things that are wearing out or charities don't want (mainly underwear) get ripped up (sometimes while I am wearing them) and the pieces get tossed it the trash.
I got rid of more than half of my clothing since I retired. Went from 4 medium and 2 small dresser drawers to 2 and 1 respectively. Closet is barely half full. This ie after I took all of my out of season clothes out or a storage chest and moved my lightweight outerwear to my closet from the one in the foyer. Didn't have to worry about what to do with the excess drawer space. My wife appropriated it so she doesn't need to keep out of season clothes in a storage chest, either.

This post was edited

I guess that we nudists are just practicing Marie Kondos idea of organization. Since clothing doesnt bring us joy, we get just get rid of it

You obviously can't get rid of it all.
About how much do you have?

This post was edited

I take as much off as I can, depending on who is home. If just me & wife, I'm almost always nude unless temperature or chores require otherwise. No better way to be...

This post was edited

I use some of her system like taking everything out before I sort keep and toss. When I decide to get rid of something, it's more good riddance than goodbye. One additional thing I do is always sort my clothes naked. Makes it easier to remember that I don't need a lot of clothes.

This post was edited