RE:Proud Male

II beg to differ on that comment, whether you are in the gay or straight section of a nudist beach. How narrow minded can you be !Ive no idea who this guy is but Ive had enormous fun reading his inane comments back to me today.Thank you, you are the living embodiment of the phrase..... Morons dont know they are morons.(Cue the outrage.)

Says the dick attached to the even bigger dick !

Oh my, don't like someone coming back at you for your bullshit comments. No matter what any guy asks on here, they have a right to ask and receive a decent answer, not your bitchfest, overly moralistic bollocks. There is no rulebook to naturism, it's simple common sense.

This post was edited

Morons dont know they are morons.Ditto

Darling, your back !

As stated to Stevielorna. From one dick to another, cut the moralistic crap and treat others with respect.

This post was edited

Morons dont know they are morons.DittoDarling, your back !As stated to Stevielorna. From one dick to another, cut the moralistic crap and treat others with respect.

Proof.

This post was edited

Erections arent the problem as much as the intent behind them. Nudists should never be threatening and need to always err on the side of discretion and respect for who we are in the presence of.

A key tenet of naturism is social nudity with respect for others. I suspect the respect for others you mansion is not a part of the calculus of some in this discussion

This post was edited

Personally speaking, erections for me happen because of my state of mind. If I'm sexually aroused, an erection happens. If I happen to be naked in a social setting...no erections.

This is exactly how I experience it. Despite what some like to suggest arousal starts in the mind not in the loins. Admitting that truth however would remove the simplistic excuse that is used to perpetuate and validate the appropriate behavior harmful to all but those espouse the contrary belief.

This post was edited

Personally speaking, erections for me happen because of my state of mind. If I'm sexually aroused, an erection happens. If I happen to be naked in a social setting...no erections.

This is exactly how I experience it. Despite what some like to suggest arousal starts in the mind not in the loins. Admitting that truth however would remove the simplistic excuse that is used to perpetuate and validate the appropriate behavior harmful to all but those espouse the contrary belief.

This post was edited

We are at a point now in modern society when some men think they should be able to do whatever they want whenever they want without regard to how their behavior my impact hurt or harm others. The rejection of public overt sexual arousal in social nudity is for the benefit of the whole community but a minority of men think that their feeling perceptions and sexual proclivities override those of the community. In doing so they undermine the ability and opportunity of others to be safe. Then make up facts to justify the behavior. Where in the world? which country is it natural normal or acceptable for a man to walk around in public with an exposed erection clothed or naked?
That is just total BS. It if isnt name the place please?

That is the kind of BS that causes the rest of society to consider all naturist as sexually perverted despite the fact that the promoters of these ideas really arent. The result in England where public nudity without offense and non sexual is growing in practice British Naturism had one of its longest running events at Water Park Cancelled because the parks owners are worried about public perception that they were going to be hosting an event that allowed opportunity for child abuse. The same this happened in Canada. No US water would even consider such an event for fear of public backlash.

So the few who can't wrap their brains around simple nudity not being sexual ruin it for everyone else who seems to be able to manage their sexual urges just fine. In the process they are likely killing of naturism as a generation will pass who have no idea what it means to have social nude experience without shame and guilt from one side aNd fear of their safety from another.

Well done fellas well done.

This post was edited

It is an indisputable scientific fact that not all erections are caused by sexual arousal. They can be caused by all sorts of stimulation from a change in air pressure, to a stiff breeze (pun intended), to the sight of a breath-taking vista from the top of a mountain. In truth, any guy whose plumbing still works will get a few random ones per day (they probably won't even notice) and a regular series of them as they sleep. It's just how it is. It's biology.Anyone who claims that all erections are sexual in nature is just flat out ignorant, willfully or otherwise.

I'll have to take your word for that first part. But I need to inform you that it is not the case for every man. As others have already stated. One of Dad's sex talks was about erections, In short he said, to avoid the embarrassment of getting one when you don't want it, just keep your mind out of the gutter. Yes, that was a struggle in the early years. By junior high they would happen during the day because of a full bladder, the same as my night erections still do to this day.

So from my perspective, it looks like many are trying to shift the blame for this happening. Or just not willing to take responsibility for it. Self control is possible if you are willing to try.

This post was edited

It literally is the same for every man assuming there's not some sort of medical problem or advanced age in play. No amount of self control will keep it in check all the time - any man who says they have never had an erection when they didn't want to is just flat out lying or hasn't been paying attention.Look, I'm not saying everyone should run around with hard-ons, not at all; you absolutely should do your best to minimize their occurrence in a social nudism setting. What I am saying is that what matters more than the erection itself is the context of the erection and the behavior associated with it. Simply having an erection does not by default make you a creep, a pervert, or morally deficit. These things do happen, and sometimes they're innocent. And even if they are born of sexual arousal (perfectly natural if folks are flirting) - it's still not an automatic creep offense. You've got to pay attention to the situation and the behavior involved. Bad behavior is what should determine the judgment - and simply getting an erection in the first place does not constitute bad behavior so long as it wasn't purposefully induced, had around children, or something along those lines. Again - context, behavior - these are what matter most.

I agree with the second part, but not the first part. We know our bodies are similar but different from each other. The same can be said for our brains, they are all wired somewhat differently from person to person. Religion and politics are a good example of how the wiring is different. Is it really so hard to imagine that some men may have different wiring between their brain and penis?

This post was edited

CodeBear wrote:

No amount of self control will keep it in check all the time - any man who says they have never had an erection when they didn't want to is just flat out lying or hasn't been paying attention.

I agree with what you say, but it seems to imply that erections are never controllable. My feeling is that, while they happen in uncomfortable situations from time to time, we can almost always "defuse" them by focusing our attention on something else, or even willing them down deliberately. We are not slaves to them.

This post was edited