RE:When was your last Sun bath in nude?

Sitting here in the sun on my veranda as I type this message. Its a daily occurrence with me in our little bit of paradise here in SEQ. Thunderstorms yesterday afternoon with more on the way this avo. To my northern hemisphere friends stay safe and try to catch the sun to assist in C-19 management. Hugs

This post was edited
hen was your last Sun bath in nude?

Here in AZ we have had an unusual Fall with temperatures 5 to 10 degrees above normal. I can sun bath in by backyard most anytime of day so don't have to plan for a sun bath. PS: Haven't fired up the furnace as yet. The best to all.

This post was edited

We have clear skis today so will be getting my tan on this afternoon!!

This post was edited

Got 2 within the past week.
Unusually warm for November here.

This post was edited

At this very moment! 11/17/2020 and 88 degrees

This post was edited

11/26/2020 was last nude sun bathing, tanning, session. I was at a popular beach city over the Thanksgiving Holiday.
I did 10K run on bike path at popular public beach, wearing only an ultra-micro thong, light shoes, and visor with . Then I went to the sand to tan. There were few people spread out along the water-line and walking. So, I stripped off the thong and tanned fully nude for about 11/2 hours, right there on the non optional public beach. When lifeguards began driving patrols along the beach, I donned my thong.
Soon after that an attractive lady approached me, looked me over like a menu and said I watched you running, looking at my bulging package, said your body is amazing, perfect. I thanked her and we chatted, she had a camera and I agreed to pose for her. After she had taken several shots if my poses, I said could pose fully nude, if she liked. Her eyes said absolutely yes; so before she could say no, I removed my thong and struck a pose. She began shooting many shot of my nude posing. people were moving closer and could obviously now see me fully nude so I again donned my thong. A few people past close by, but none commented. So, that was my last nude tanning and Impromptu nude photo shoot, Fully Exposed on a non optional public beach on Thanksgiving Day...

This post was edited

Twice this week, but we are heading to summer in Melbourne. One trip to the beach and one to a local reserve where I got about 40 minutes of sunshine without being spotted, as far as I know. ;-)

This post was edited
RE: When was your last Sun bath in nude?

January in Florida can be variety of seasons. In late January, it was 75 degrees with no wind, so I caught about 1 12 hours in my back yard. I may not be able to do this much as wife hates me naked outside. She says she needs to see tanlines to make sure I'm not naked outside. Really hate tanlines, but keeping wife is more important. I may look into tanthru bikinis for eliminating tanlines. Anyone ever tried them?
Buy the tanthru suit and tan nude while expressing amazement at how well it works. :-)

In reality, expect the suit to be SPF8...15 while the elastic is SPF infinity.

This post was edited

New Year 2021 and I am laying outside in the bright sunshine and enjoying the warm sun and a cold beer! Love life in the AZ!!

This post was edited

Right now out by the pool blue skies and sunny at 78 degrees.

This post was edited