RE:Does anyone ever meet ?

I have met many friends from this site, and TrueSwingers. Mostly it has just been for a naked coffee or a hike. Soon after I joined this site I found a couple who ran a nudist guest house in South West Portugal. Within months I went on holiday there and plunged straight into social nudity. I have made some real close friends through this site and the couple in Portugal. That includes my best (nudist) friend who I go on holiday with.

This post was edited

Nudists alone cuts out a huge percentage of the population. Add restrictions that some can't control cuts out another big percentage. Be open to a decent nudist buddy. He may have a circle of friends that are more specific to what you are looking for. I have met some awesome guys in their retirement years that are more active and in better shape than some thirty year olds.

This post was edited

I'm still trying to meet some guys on here from Newfoundland, Canada. A prefect setting would be a beach meet up during the summer. Not giving up hope yet.

This post was edited

Haven't had the chance to meet up with anyone from here, yet. We can't seem to make schedules mesh. Ya just keep trying.

I've met several people from other sites. A couple were okay, the others did not go well at all. One nudist couple we'd met spent the whole day trashing each other to us. Sharing much too much information for a first time meeting. They took up our whole day and we had discussed having coffee or a drink after lunch. They showed up for coffee in town and we had to almost be a little rude for them to get the hint that we'd had enough. ;DDD

This post was edited

Happy to meet new people. I am south side of brissy, u?

This post was edited

I've met a couple of friends from here in person when i travel, although not always easy because of agenda issues. But the ones I met became closer friends!

This post was edited

Also happy to host any visitors to Byron Bay too, for anyone travelling just across the border.
Looking forward to catching up with 1 or 2 people soon from this group and always
happy to share my nudist lifestyle here in Byron Bay. Cheers.

This post was edited

Hoping to be able to travel in the New Year once the borders are open and schools have returned to some sense of normality!
It would be wonderful to be able to drive up the East coast to Byron Bay and maybe further north.

This post was edited

Hi mate
Looking forward to catching up again.
Bloody covid. It's been too long.

This post was edited

Interested

This post was edited