RE:hunting while nude

No doubt you left the dead animal to rot where you killed it. Killing for pleasure is sick and game wardens should fine the hell out of you.

Just another case of diarrhea of the mouth. I said that only because you seem fine with the bully attitude.

This post was edited

Wanton waste of game meat is not in my book.

Not to mention against the law. At least in Texas. Fines and penalties are severe

This post was edited

Rafael and sunluvr if either one of you eat meat then SHUT UP. There are hunting preserves that cater to trophy hunters that charge big money for people to shoot a trophy type deer or elk. The hunter takes their trophy and then the meat is usually donated. Hunters that hunt every year are typically doing so to augment their food supply, and if by chance they acquire a nice buck for their wall all the better. Each state that allows hunting has their own standards by which they allow the harvesting of animals and legal hunters abide by the laws as written. Personally I havent hunted in years and miss the hunt. And finally the annual hunting seasons are closely monitored allowing the population to be controlled and preserved. As far as hunting nude I am probably not a fan, weather conditions, and those orange vests are scratchy.

I do not eat meat and so time for you to shut up! You are making one nonsense excuse after another to justify what was clearly described as senseless killing. You ignore the fact that the USA throws away over 50 percent of all food - food that so called hunters could easily obtain. When confronted with this very fact, they suddenly have absolutely nothing to say. Obviously hunting for these morons is not about obtaining food. It is simply about the joy of killing and this is something that you just can not comprehend. If you actually knew anything about hunting laws then you would know that gun hunting while nude is clearly illegal as there are requirements for wearing orange lest the idiot hunters who do not wear them be shot and killed. Let them be stupid and then let them pay the fines. The state game commissions could certainly use the money..

You would do yourself a real service by educating yourself to the real facts instead of making baseless accusations about those who eat (or do not eat) meat and nonsense justifications for senseless killing. You only reveal your total ignorance when you spout the old and tired canards to justify killing.

This post was edited

No doubt you left the dead animal to rot where you killed it. Killing for pleasure is sick and game wardens should fine the hell out of you.Just another case of diarrhea of the mouth. I said that only because you seem fine with the bully attitude.

Then take something for your diarrhea and don't assume that everyone will remain silent when you resort to senseless killing of animals and illegal activity.

This post was edited

No doubt you left the dead animal to rot where you killed it. Killing for pleasure is sick and game wardens should fine the hell out of you.Just another case of diarrhea of the mouth. I said that only because you seem fine with the bully attitude.Then take something for your diarrhea and don't assume that everyone will remain silent when you resort to senseless killing of animals and illegal activity.

Hello WACKO, LOL Where do you come up with that brainless crap? I am a member of the redneck branch of PETA. Of course around here that stands for People Eating Tasty Animals ;-) And follow all laws on the harvesting of the animals !!! OH, Please understand I will defend against bullies and idiots.

This post was edited

"If you actually knew anything about hunting laws then you would know that gun hunting while nude is clearly illegal as there are requirements for wearing orange lest the idiot hunters who do not wear them be shot and killed."

Careful. Have read the game laws for all 50 states?

This post was edited

No doubt you left the dead animal to rot where you killed it. Killing for pleasure is sick and game wardens should fine the hell out of you.Just another case of diarrhea of the mouth. I said that only because you seem fine with the bully attitude.Then take something for your diarrhea and don't assume that everyone will remain silent when you resort to senseless killing of animals and illegal activity.Hello WACKO, LOL Where do you come up with that brainless crap? I am a member of the redneck branch of PETA. Of course around here that stands for People Eating Tasty Animals ;-) And follow all laws on the harvesting of the animals !!! OH, Please understand I will defend against bullies and idiots.

Now who is acting like an insulting bully.

You started spouting off crap on a topic that did not involve you. My comments were directed to ripstar who lives in Florida where there is a legal requirements for gun hunters to wear orange. He was lucky that someone did not shoot him.

You are also a liar if you claim to kill animals and belong to PETA. PETA absolutely does not advocate killing of any animals. "There is no humane or ethical way to eat animalsso if people are serious about protecting animals, the environment, and fellow humans, the most important thing that they can do is to stop eating meat, eggs, and dairy products.

Go back to your redneck friends and argue with them. I am done with you and your lies, false misrepresentations, and attempting to goad and bully others. You are a total moron and have just earned yourself top position on the block list.

This post was edited

Rafael and sunluvr if either one of you eat meat then SHUT UP. There are hunting preserves that cater to trophy hunters that charge big money for people to shoot a trophy type deer or elk. The hunter takes their trophy and then the meat is usually donated. Hunters that hunt every year are typically doing so to augment their food supply, and if by chance they acquire a nice buck for their wall all the better. Each state that allows hunting has their own standards by which they allow the harvesting of animals and legal hunters abide by the laws as written. Personally I havent hunted in years and miss the hunt. And finally the annual hunting seasons are closely monitored allowing the population to be controlled and preserved. As far as hunting nude I am probably not a fan, weather conditions, and those orange vests are scratchy.If you start your comment in such a rude manner you should be the one who need to shut up. This site needs and deserves educated people.

Sadly you will not get anywhere with these morons who can't seem to even read and understand what we are responding to. Best to just block, delete, and throw away trolls like Gordy who is no doubt here for attention (and to falsely claim that he is being bullied when in fact he most likely has real life bully issues and comes here to abuse others instead of dealing with his issues by seeing a therapist) and move on to people with a few working brain cells who can respond in a somewhat intelligent manner.

This post was edited

"If you actually knew anything about hunting laws then you would know that gun hunting while nude is clearly illegal as there are requirements for wearing orange lest the idiot hunters who do not wear them be shot and killed."Careful. Have read the game laws for all 50 states?

The person who posted the topic at hand is from Florida where orange is a legal requirement for gun hunting on public lands. "It is unlawful to hunt deer or to accompany another person hunting deer on public lands unless each person is wearing a minimum of 500 square inches of daylight fluorescent orange material as an outer garment. Such clothing must be worn above the waistline and can include a head covering."

This post was edited

Now who is acting like an insulting bully.

Ever heard the old saying about, fighting fire with fire? Or, I am not an asshole, I am a mirror? You can insert moron into that last one :-) I see you can dish it out, but can't take it when someone feeds it back to you. Expressing your moral outrage in a civil manner would have avoided this.

This post was edited