Welcome

Hi everyone , as founder of the group I guess I should make the first post regarding insecurities I have regarding my penis.

So here goes, fortunately I never had any qualms regarding the size , not that I have the biggest tool in the shed, but it never was a problem which I'm greatful for as I guess that's a rather more difficult issue to fix . My insecurities revolve around foreskin .

I'm not sure why I have this concern but I have always disliked it as far back as I can remeber , even though I'm aware of its purpose and how it's of more benefit to keep I can't get over my resentment for it . I dislike how it looks and usually retract it , something I've done since a young child.

I hope by starting this page it will allow me to overcome this insecurity , and I hope as a group we can help other members with whatever insecurities they may have

This topic was edited
RE:Welcome

Hey there,
Glad you shared that here, I feel the same way but resent the fact that I was cut without consent... I usually either admire others that are uncut, and definitely have foreskin envy.

This post was edited

As someone who is circumcised and has been his entire life I will never know what it would be like to have a foreskin however I always appreciate guys who have it. Whether they have one which can retract back all the way, tight, long or short theyre fantastic. If anything Im envious that I dont have one. My biggest issue with my body surprisingly isnt my penis even though its not the biggest instead its my weight. Ive always struggled loosing weight.

This post was edited

Actually there are far more uncircumcised penises than circumcised. As a retired physician uncircumcised males need to pull back the foreskin when bathing and was the glans (head) of the penis to remove bacteria that collects under the foreskin and if not done can least phymosis which prevents the easy pulling down of the foreskin and can sometimes require surgery. On the other side circumcised guys in time have less sensitivity of the glans.

This post was edited

I'm one of those who wonder a lot what it would feel like to have a foreskin. In the time and the places that I grew up and started showering for gym in Jr high and high school, I would have been one in a thousand, though, so it would have been a little awkward just because of that. It would have definitely added to the body issues I had until I was nearly in my 30s.

I find penises really interesting, and for me the fact that some are circumcised and some are intact just adds to the wonderful variety. My gym is at a university and the locker room I have used for the past 4 years or so has a big open shower room, and I have noted that there are far more foreskins in evidence these days than when I was college age. Some of that is non-US students, of course, but I think circumcision is slowly reducing as a common practice. And that's probably good.

This post was edited

I'm just the opposite. I was cut as a child. My cousin, who is the same age as me, is intact. The earliest memories of seeing him naked was how awesome his dick looked covered with foreskin. I had no idea why our dicks looked different, but I always wanted mine to look like his. Several years ago I learned about foreskin restoration and knew I had to try it. It takes time and effort but for me, it's the best thing I have ever done. My glans is smooth, moist and extremely sensitive. I love the look and feeling of having my foreskin.

This post was edited

I'm just the opposite. I was cut as a child. My cousin, who is the same age as me, is intact. The earliest memories of seeing him naked was how awesome his dick looked covered with foreskin. I had no idea why our dicks looked different, but I always wanted mine to look like his. Several years ago I learned about foreskin restoration and knew I had to try it. It takes time and effort but for me, it's the best thing I have ever done. My glans is smooth, moist and extremely sensitive. I love the look and feeling of having my foreskin.

Great pictures. I've always wondered whether the penis was more sensitive and more enjoyable when uncut. You are one of the few people (I guess) that can compare sex cut with sex uncut).

This post was edited

I realize that it is impossible to tell someone how to feel. Growing up I noticed that most of the guys were cut in gym class. But as time goes on, I have been to local gyms, nude resorts and various other places and I have seen many uncut and semi cut. Many of the insecurities I had feeling different have fallen away. I would hope in your own time you find your own resolve. You have many groups that celebrate being free and open which I enjoy. Thank you for expressing yourself as Im sure for myself and others who experienced some of those feelings at one time or another.

This post was edited

Hi everyone , as founder of the group I guess I should make the first post regarding insecurities I have regarding my penis.So here goes, fortunately I never had any qualms regarding the size , not that I have the biggest tool in the shed, but it never was a problem which I'm greatful for as I guess that's a rather more difficult issue to fix . My insecurities revolve around foreskin .I'm not sure why I have this concern but I have always disliked it as far back as I can remeber , even though I'm aware of its purpose and how it's of more benefit to keep I can't get over my resentment for it . I dislike how it looks and usually retract it , something I've done since a young child.I hope by starting this page it will allow me to overcome this insecurity , and I hope as a group we can help other members with whatever insecurities they may have

Hey man. Penis shame runs deep in our culture and I am so angry that you have been made to feel this way. But I don't dwell on it and I have had the pleasure of helping men with the same issue and others by showing them how sexy and desirable their penis is to reinforce as many times as possible that they are masculine viril and utterly sexy and it is always true... I never shame and always praise because I don't believe in any other way. It's hard to accept for some initially but I don't give up on men that need service and want it from me... ever. I'm definitely open to helping anyone who wants to explore more openly but I don't have any need for affirmation in penis but to affirmation and guidance for men in any state of need.

This post was edited

well said
penis size is not important; is how you interact with your friends

This post was edited

I grew up in a home where my dad and younger brother were both cut and I was not. I never found out why and by the time I had the confidence to ask it was too late. I always felt there was something different about me but Im glad I still have my foreskin and Ive never had any problems or adverse comments from partners.

This post was edited