RE:Taking clothes off

Since you rarely wear clothing, do you have relatively little of it?I have a ton of it left over from before I retired. I could donate half of it and still have far more than I need. In fact donating is working its way up closer to the top of my "things to do" list. Not sure what I'll do with all the closet and drawer space I'll have left over though.

One man on another board solved the excess closet space issue in a different way. When he and his male partner retired, they got rid of most of their clothing and moved the little they still had to two shelves in the laundry room. They then got rid of their dressers and took the closets out of their bedroom. He said that it gave them more space for other uses and meant that the entire house except the laundry room was a completely clothing free zone. Another male couple was planning to live full time in their cabin in the woods which had no closet or dresser and only keep a little clothing that would fit on the two shelves in the laundry area and get rid of the rest of it.

This post was edited

Since you rarely wear clothing, do you have relatively little of it?I have a ton of it left over from before I retired. I could donate half of it and still have far more than I need. In fact donating is working its way up closer to the top of my "things to do" list. Not sure what I'll do with all the closet and drawer space I'll have left over though.One man on another board solved the excess closet space issue in a different way. When he and his male partner retired, they got rid of most of their clothing and moved the little they still had to two shelves in the laundry room. They then got rid of their dressers and took the closets out of their bedroom. He said that it gave them more space for other uses and meant that the entire house except the laundry room was a completely clothing free zone. Another male couple was planning to live full time in their cabin in the woods which had no closet or dresser and only keep a little clothing that would fit on the two shelves in the laundry area and get rid of the rest of it.

WOW! I envy their lifestyle. They are fully committed and enjoying their nude life!

This post was edited

Since you rarely wear clothing, do you have relatively little of it?I have a ton of it left over from before I retired. I could donate half of it and still have far more than I need. In fact donating is working its way up closer to the top of my "things to do" list. Not sure what I'll do with all the closet and drawer space I'll have left over though.One man on another board solved the excess closet space issue in a different way. When he and his male partner retired, they got rid of most of their clothing and moved the little they still had to two shelves in the laundry room. They then got rid of their dressers and took the closets out of their bedroom. He said that it gave them more space for other uses and meant that the entire house except the laundry room was a completely clothing free zone. Another male couple was planning to live full time in their cabin in the woods which had no closet or dresser and only keep a little clothing that would fit on the two shelves in the laundry area and get rid of the rest of it.WOW! I envy their lifestyle. They are fully committed and enjoying their nude life!

Not to make you more envious, but the first person I mentioned later moved to the Canary Islands. He found the area to be very nude friendly, including many places that were not officially clothing optional, He even found some small stores and outdoor cafes and taverns that allowed nude patrons. Some places that did not permit total nudity were OK with him just wearing a small wrap. On the rare occasions when he had to wear real clothing, he wore a kilt. The last time he posted, he had only one pair each of shorts and long pants and hadn't worn either in over 2 years!

This post was edited

There are two reasons for being clothed, When I leave the front door and when I am cold (and usably only partial).

This post was edited

It is spritual for me as well. I only dress to leave the property or when it's cold. I calculated how much of my life has been naked vs clothed, and during my 51st year I passed the mark of being more naked than clothed (I was raised in a textile home, so wasn't able to live naked until I was living on my own.) My prayer and meditation time at home is always naked. Also, I camp in remote spots and I am always naked there, too. It's great sitting in the wilderness reading my bible without the bother of clothes on

This post was edited

I am usually naked at least half of the time from May through September. Too cool the rest of the year. This summer was less because our grandson was here more.
Because of fewer outside activities, I was able to go over 4 months without wearing long pants, and wore a shirt less than ever before. Helped make up for being completely nude less often.

This post was edited

Not at all. Same here. It feels like a natural transition to me. Enjoy my nice time more when Im relaxed and fully clean.

This post was edited

I go nude at home when the conditions are right. That is when all the chores are completed, especially those which limit my time for being indoors. The other time is when temperatures are very low, like during the winter. Once conditions are right, I will remain nude as long as possible. It is very much worth the effort.

This post was edited

I do as many chores as possible nude. Laundry is best. That way, all my clothes are clean when I am done.
I also do my outdoor chores nude inside the privacy fence around our pool.
I agree with the weather. Most of my nude time at home is May - early October. Don't want to spend the money to keep the house warm enough when it get cooler outside.

This post was edited

My clothes come off the instant there's a chance. Sometimes, my clothes are coming off as soon as the garage door is closing. If I have to take things in the house, I'll leave my clothes inside then come back out to carry the stuff in. Unless I'm only going to be home for a minute or two, I'll be naked.

This post was edited