Hiking in the Rain

Although I hike nude almost every day weather permitting. Yesterday I got caught in a downpour. I was at the far end of the preserve when it started to drizzle and then progressively get more intense. My first instinct was to run for the car but then I thought, I'm naked. Why run? I thoroughly enjoyed hiking nude in the rain. It was a warm rain so it was quite comfortable. Loved it!

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking in the Rain

. Yesterday I got caught in a downpour. I was at the far end of the preserve when it started to drizzle and then progressively get more intense. My first instinct was to run for the car but then I thought, I'm naked. Why run?!

why worry about rain? you are waterproof! LOL.

I hiked nude in the rain once. a hurricane off the gulf caused a monsoon here in California. I was Hiking and camping with some nudist friends along deep creek, when it started to rain heavily, so we packed up camp because we knew that the added rain water would make it tough to cross the creek, and hiked out nude. Good thing we did, the last couple of creek crossing were dicey, but, hiking in the rain was great.

This post was edited

WOW! That was a close call. When I got caught in the rain, that was exactly my thought...I'm waterproof! LOL What a great feeling to be casually walking nude in a downpour!

This post was edited

Naked hiking everyday? What a life. Bring on the rain. At least as long as its warm.

This post was edited

Naked hiking everyday? What a life. Bring on the rain. At least as long as its warm.

It was so nice. Recently I met another nudist on the trails and we've been hiking together every day. It's nice to have company. I encouraged him to join this site.

This post was edited

At one point I was always being told that I need to go out naked in the rain. In the UK, rain tends to be rather cold, bu on one occasion it was wasn't.

So, I went out in the garden and stood in the rain. It did feel nice having warm rain falling on me.

Oddly, since I've done it nobody has ever mentioned it again :)

This post was edited

Naked hiking everyday? What a life. Bring on the rain. At least as long as its warm.It was so nice. Recently I met another nudist on the trails and we've been hiking together every day. It's nice to have company. I encouraged him to join this site.

Are you still in NJ or have you returned to FL now that it is getting cooler?

This post was edited

Naked hiking everyday? What a life. Bring on the rain. At least as long as its warm.It was so nice. Recently I met another nudist on the trails and we've been hiking together every day. It's nice to have company. I encouraged him to join this site.Are you still in NJ or have you returned to FL now that it is getting cooler?

I'm in Florida now. Came down the end of September. It's still pretty warm here, In the mid 80's most days. Great hiking weather but I miss swimming in the streams in NJ. I won't go in the water (except the ocean) down here. Don't want to run into an alligator. LOL. The nude beach is about 30 minutes away so I get there once in a while. I'm fortunate to have trails to hike nude in both NJ and Florida.

This post was edited

I live about 60 miles and 90 minutes from Gunnison and get there a few times every summer.
Your NJ house is closer,
Do you go there much?
I do have the advantage of a backyard pool with a privacy fence so I can swim nude in the summer whenever we don't have company.
This summer was less than usual because our grandson was here more and his father wasn't comfortable sending him to day camp.
On the plus side, I did convince my wife that I could swim and relax on the deck nude when she had company in the house if I closed the back curtains.

This post was edited

Where are there good trails for nude hiking in Florida?

This post was edited

I live about 60 miles and 90 minutes from Gunnison and get there a few times every summer.Your NJ house is closer,Do you go there much?I do have the advantage of a backyard pool with a privacy fence so I can swim nude in the summer whenever we don't have company.This summer was less than usual because our grandson was here more and his father wasn't comfortable sending him to day camp.On the plus side, I did convince my wife that I could swim and relax on the deck nude when she had company in the house if I closed the back curtains.

I get to Gunnison on occasion but the hike from the parking lot to the beach while hauling umbrella, chair and snacks is a work out. I live in Toms River and there are several places in the Pine Barrens where I swim nude in the stream.

This post was edited