RE:Proud Male

I guess that would count as social nudism. I don't think that gang showers would count, unless they were coed (and where did that ever happen?). As for skinny-dipping and such, that would count. The question is: did you hang around in the nude after you came out of the water, just to enjoy the nudity and the social benefits of being nude with members regardless of gender, or did you put your clothes back on as soon as you got out of the water?

You see what I'm getting to here: it's considered to be appropriate to be nude when bathing, and sometimes when swimming with others. But if the nudity is in situations where it's not simply necessary or convenient to be nude, but where it's a condition that you're in for the hell of it, then I could consider that true social nudism.

This post was edited

That college love eventually became my wife. I'd relax nude for the enjoyment after a dip in the lake or a shower. She not so much. On other occasions the water was away from home and I got dressed right from coming out and air drying a bit to leave the area. I'm sure that had it been socially acceptable, I would have spent more time nude in more activities in more places.

This post was edited

Erections, medically speaking are a regular occurrence in we guys. All kinds of stimuli can spring an unwanted erection on us. Our penis seems to have a mind of its own. Do not feel abnormal as that is not abnormal. I doubt I could find one mature male who has had an unwanted erection .
Hickguy

This post was edited

I visited a nude beach in Australia a few years ago. As I was arriving at the beach, a younger guy - probably about 30 - emerged from the water with his penis fully erect, standing high and proud. He casually walked about 100 feet down the beach toward me until he reached his towel. He then lay down on his towel, on his back and closed his eyes. I don't know why he had an erection (he appeared to have been in the water alone), nor do I really care. He didn't hit on anyone, he didn't masturbate, none of that stuff - he just had an erection and didn't try to hide it. I was not offended in the least, and no one else seemed to take offense. I didn't think his behavior was out of line at all.

As an Aussie who has frequented nude beaches for the past 17 years, that is correct - we do not care about erections. No one cares. No one gets offended. It's just something that one might expect to see at a nude beach here. Unfortunately, when guys read about nudism on the internet, it's mostly U.S. based (where the erection phobia seems to come from) articles, and they become too scared to go to a nude beach in case they get an erection. If only they knew it isn't an issue here.

This post was edited

I was raised in a nudist household with 2 brothers, morning erections were most common, Dad explained to us about our bodies and erections. Being the youngest I always thought that was how males were. If they were persistent Mum would say, take it to your room and take care of it. We spent a fair bit of time in our room.

This post was edited

That is such a healthy way of dealing with it. No shame.

This post was edited

You have been a member long enough to know there is 412K threads on this subject matter. I might suggest you do a search without adding another one on to the over killed subj.

This post was edited

You have been a member long enough to know there is 412K threads on this subject matter. I might suggest you do a search without adding another one on to the over killed subj.

I think you're missing the point. This is not about the belabored topic of boners. This is about male pride or pride in being a man. What is all too prevalent in modern society is male shame consisting of both weaponizing and belittling the penis. We need to claim our cocks and balls with pride. Face it, even if you're a happily married heteronormative male, your penis is meant more than for just pissing and procreation. Perhaps the greater question is not belaboring erections, but how do we reinforce the concept of male pride that neither shames nor hyperfocuses on penises? That is our male journey.

This post was edited

I'm always curious why the ones who are critical about a subject are reading the thread and then commenting on it!
It's like continually eating at the same restaurant, then complaining about the food!

This post was edited

Im amazed the amount of men who see having a cock and balls as some sort of achievement.

Claim our cock an balls with pride?

Work on your personality, its a much more attractive trait.

This post was edited