RE:New Experience

I loved my experience at Jejus in Atl and cant wait to go back. While there, did you notice men, especially men of color, cover their frontal areas a lot? That was the only thing that bugged me that men cant feel comfortable and secure with being totally nude. I refused to cover while in the male spa area. What are your thoughts bro?

This post was edited

I loved my experience at Jejus in Atl and cant wait to go back. While there, did you notice men, especially men of color, cover their frontal areas a lot? That was the only thing that bugged me that men cant feel comfortable and secure with being totally nude. I refused to cover while in the male spa area. What are your thoughts bro?

I was happy to see other black men and women there. Yes I did notice that and I did think it strange but my lyft driver told me that the spa was the center of a Happy Endings investigation and after may latest trip to the Korean spa here, seeing men jerking each other off, it is more understandable.

This post was edited

I have seen that on occasion at JeJu in the sauna and steam room in the past but for over a year now I haven't seen any of that kind of behavior. Had to politely turn down a few propositions in the past. No harm no foul. Just not for me. To each his own.
At one time a fellow spa patron told me there were posted meet ups on Craig's list but I believe the staff clamped down. I even saw a cop walk a guy out once but don't know why.
I have a "live and let live" attitude about others so I just retreated to another area if I saw any shenanigans going on and sometimes not, whatever! Just go about my detox business. After all I'm not the JO police! Not my job!
No happy endings on behalf of the staff that I'm aware of. The massage tables are quite open. I've been massaged and scrubbed by most of the "wet area" male staff with out the least bit of.........inappropriateness! :-0
It has never discouraged me though, as I love my spa time.
Black men are the majority there I believe, followed by Whites then Korean/Asian from my observations. Go figure! It's interesting that more of the black men will towel trot more than the others when, in the majority of cases they appear to have nothing to be ashamed of, if you know what I mean!
Sometimes the spa dynamic can be quite entertaining! People watching can be quite eye opening!

This post was edited

With what has happened recently with Bob Kraft owner of the Patriots I'd be kind of suspicious of bad behavior. But whateves. I know one thing.

I really need to get a massage. It's been way too long.
The first time I got one was from a Norwegian woman at the club we belong to. I laid face down on the table and had the sheet over me when she came in and took the sheet off. I was kind of shocked. She did give it back to me for when I flipped over. Only time I've had one done that way which is too bad. Some therapists won't even touch your butt which is where I store a lot of my tension (hence the saying "panties in a wad").
I think the next time I go to Cypress Cove I might splurge and get one there.

This post was edited

I have seen that on occasion at JeJu in the sauna and steam room in the past but for over a year now I haven't seen any of that kind of behavior. Had to politely turn down a few propositions in the past. No harm no foul. Just not for me. To each his own.

I agree, to each his own. I stayed in the hot tub. Although, it made me leary of walking on the floors in the steam shower and sauna.

This post was edited

Driving Nude.

Most of the nude venues we have visited require that you dress to get to your car so in order to drive nude, I would have to undress again in the car.

Now that I am a member of a club, parking is inside the grounds. On a few occasions now, I have driven away nude. I kept a pair of shorts handy incase I was pulled over. The feeling is great as I am able to continue the feeling of being unrestricted by my clothing. I learned that putting shorts on in the truck is difficult. I only had to get dressed once because I had to stop at a store on the way home. The other times I was coming home in the dark so I was able to walk nude into the house.

This post was edited

Quite addicting isn't it!If I go and don't get a scrub, I feel like I cheated myself from the whole experience!.its true. I have a Korean spa just 10 minutes walking from home and its so relaxing and you can stay nude whole day. Massages are great.

I'm in NJ during the summer and visit the Korean Spa there when I can but it is quite a distance. I've always wanted to try a body scrub. I'm in Florida the rest of the year and the closest Korean Spa is 3 hours away. If I had one 10 minutes walking from home, I would be there every day!

This post was edited

Since I discovered social nudity, I have wanted to play sports nude. I tried to play PickleBall at Miravista but all the players met there just to play and they were all dressed. I was able to use their fitness equipment nude and that was great. I showed up at MAR on Saturday afternoons to play volley ball but there was only a couple of us so we couldn't play.

I finally was able to play PaddleBall at MAR. I had showed up on the wrong weekend to help build some stairs. Since i didn't have to work, I headed to the hot tub and on the way passed the tennis courts where people were playing paddleball. I parked and undressed and walked back to the courts to watch. I was not wearing shoes that would allow me to play so I just watched and learned the game. Everyone was nude and having fun. in talking with people waiting to play, I learned that they play every weekend starting at 9am. So the next Saturday i showed up ready to play, I borrowed another players racquet and played a bunch of games. It was a cooler morning. I played nude but the other guys just had on t-shirts and the women were fully dressed but as the day warmed, they started undressing as well. It was a great time.

Sadly, it was the last weekend warm enough to play. I am looking forward to getting my own racquet and meeting the group for more fun.

This post was edited

Thats great havent played paddle ball in years mostly volleyball and water volley ball played at my club though Pickle ball and ptanque also popular. I have noticed the Pickle ball folks tend to be clothed more than any other sports participants obviously all the water volley ball folks are nude

This post was edited

I was playing pickle all at my gym before COVID and I thought that is what they played at the club. I was surprised to find out that there is another racquet sport that I had never heard of. The member that introduced it to the club some 30 years ago was one of the players that first weekend I was there. He said he first played in at a club in Pennsylvania.

This post was edited