RE:I'm so grateful I'm circumcised :)

I got circumcised at 25. Never really liked the look of a foreskin and agree the cut look is by far the best. Having the head of my penis on permanent display for all to see just feels so right. I think you feel more naked compared to guys who are not cut. It also offers better definition and in my opinion is more masculine.
well said @Cutguy52 were you cut by choice? I so agree with you and would greatly enjoy time in the buff with other cut mates

This post was edited

I got circumcised at 25. Never really liked the look of a foreskin and agree the cut look is by far the best. Having the head of my penis on permanent display for all to see just feels so right. I think you feel more naked compared to guys who are not cut. It also offers better definition and in my opinion is more masculine.well said @Cutguy52 were you cut by choice? I so agree with you and would greatly enjoy time in the buff with other cut mates

Yes, I also think this is true. I always exposed the head before I was circumcised.

This post was edited

should be mandatory for all men

This post was edited

Yes, I was cut by choice. Surgeon who circumcised me was very understanding and cut me right back so foreskin totally removed. He did a great job with no obvious scarring. Probably the best thing I have ever done and now feel totally relaxed and confident showing off my penis in any situation. Somehow I feel more naked without a foreskin.

This post was edited

That must be a fine result and glad to read you are proud to show it. @cutguy52 do you get to see other cut mates in naturist environments?

This post was edited

Yes I have friends who are cut and others who have their foreskins. Whilst being cut is my preference I have no objections to other guys having their foreskin. Unless cut young we all have a choice. I made my choice to get cut and have never regretted it and enjoy showing it off. That said, I would never judge others.

This post was edited

Yes I have friends who are cut and others who have their foreskins. Whilst being cut is my preference I have no objections to other guys having their foreskin. Unless cut young we all have a choice. I made my choice to get cut and have never regretted it and enjoy showing it off. That said, I would never judge others.

This post was edited

I love showing mine off, I do like to see other bare cockheads. Probably because we are the minority here in the UK - but just nice to hang out nude anyway. Did your mates ask you about your circ after you got cut?

This post was edited

Even with foreskin you can expose the head. Best of both worlds!

This post was edited

Were so pleased to hear that you are so grateful about being circumcised. Peter is, our sons are. Glans penises should be fully exposed at all times! Natasha x

This post was edited