Foreskin retraction

How many men permently retract there for foreskin.

This topic was edited
RE:Foreskin retraction

This post was edited

I heard about another guy that does this too. So thats 143 guys that keep their foreskin retracted.

This post was edited

I counted him.

This post was edited

I counted him.

Good job!

This post was edited

I think thats very sad. Im uncut and very proud of the extra skin.

This post was edited

So proud you named yourself after it.

This post was edited

That works well for you, both practically and aesthetically. Much to admire.

This post was edited

Usually keep it retracted but it does go unretracted too.

This post was edited

It looks like the original poster went away or got his post deleted, so all I'm going by is what Stevie quoted.

Maybe it's another British vs. American thing, but I didn't get the feeling that the OP was enticing these caregivers to be sex workers. It seemed to me that what he was taking pleasure from was not the manipulation itself but the discomfort of caregivers trying to deal with an absurd situation, a situation which was not of his doing. They had their protocols to adhere to whether they made any sense or not, and they were going to get the job done, by God, no matter how many troops they had to summon.

I have been in situations like that while hospitalized (although my foreskin was not an issue, since I had been relieved of that in infancy). We understood that the nurses and orderlies had to do their jobs, but when the situation went off the rails and they were suddenly dealing with things that they hadn't planned on, it looked more and more like a Monty Python sketch. When you're bedridden for months, as I was, you take your amusement wherever you can find it. And it did not dim my admiration for these caregivers in the least.

This post was edited

Thank you Woodsman21. You are quite right. I deleted the post because I was so embarrassed and insulted by the outburst from StevieLorna. I did not request the nurses to take any action. They did not even ask my permission. Other patients in a similar position might even regard such actions as an abuse.

This post was edited