RE:No swimwear

Have to agree Mike Shel is stunning. We like you guys wear swimsuits when on public beaches. My wife Chris, at 48kg size 8 is awesome in her bikini as well.

This post was edited

Sometimes where possible Ill wear a suit into the water then remove it while in the water...hoping I dont misplace it! Swimming and sunning nude are the best feelings one can have!That's for sure. My attorney's wife started a business where she was selling a little pouch with a drawstring that you could put around your wrist. Once in the water you could take your suit off and store it in the pouch. He had told me that it is legal to be in the Ocean with out a suit on. Wish I could remember the name of the website.

I wear tangas or g-strings on clothed beaches and I find that they are perfectly good for removing and attaching to my upper arm when in the water.
I have made this video of tying it on which takes under ten seconds.

This post was edited

I do own swimwear - sometimes necessary to wear. But whenever possible I swim and sunbathe nude - that's the very very best.

This post was edited

Mike she looks beautiful and sexy

This post was edited

I only go swimming if I can be nude.I don't go to my local gym pooler the swimming areas on the river. I have several spots in the mountains I go to and a couple in the desert. Didn't go to the nude beaches I frequent.

This post was edited