Cock Size

Joined this group because here to support anyone that may have an issue with there Cock. Nudism isnt about cock size or body type its about just being naked with all types and sizes. No I dont have a big cock. Just want men to b men and comfortable with what they have been given

This topic was edited
RE:Cock Size

We men always look at the penis of the others. Guess Freud is right. It is funny cos we all have our penis and can handle with it. Size does not matter.

This post was edited

We men always look at the penis of the others. Guess Freud is right. It is funny cos we all have our penis and can handle with it. Size does not matter.

I totally agree with you. I guess it goes back to most animal behaviour. The male of the specie needs to be more showy to attract a partner. As a result, we now put too much importance on size.

This post was edited

hey i would love to chat bro!

This post was edited

All men want a larger cock, no matter how big it is to begin with. Of course in the big scheme of things; does it really matter.? We should celebrate the uniqueness of every member, because no two dicks are exactly the same.

This post was edited

Yes so true, I have seen both very small penis and large ones. If they work for giving someone pleasure what matters. The wife says that mine is the correct size for her pussy. If any bigger I would bottom out and give her pain during sex. And some of my male friends love my size. They say I am big, but I know better. Not to mention that when we are fronting its the same size as theirs.

This post was edited

The size is not the important to it at all, it's the whole package. Yes big is impressive but they say good things come in small size. It really comes down to our own personal preferences and desires which then influence our needs. Enjoy what you have, there is always someone that will appreciate it.

This post was edited