Unexpected afternoon treat

Nov 6th Northern Indiana 71F and not a cloud in the sky. After I mowed the back yard nude and even raked some in the front yard in view of the road, I stretched out in the lawn chair and read a book for 1.5 hrs I did have to move the chair to keep it in the sun. The sun is so low in the sky and even the bare trees cast enough shadow I wanted to stay in full sun as long as possible. Tomorrow and Sunday look just as promising
I have a few nudist friends joining me tomorrow to soak it up.

This topic was edited
RE:Unexpected afternoon treat

Similar here in NJ. Got some rare November outside nude time yesterday. Too many other things to do today.

This post was edited
RE: Unexpected afternoon treat

Same thing here in upstate New York. Beautiful, warm sunny day, in the 70s. I spent some time in my backyard enjoying some more nude sunbathing. It felt great. The next few days look just as promising.

This post was edited

Nov 6th Northern Indiana 71F and not a cloud in the sky. After I mowed the back yard nude and even raked some in the front yard in view of the road, I stretched out in the lawn chair and read a book for 1.5 hrs I did have to move the chair to keep it in the sun. The sun is so low in the sky and even the bare trees cast enough shadow I wanted to stay in full sun as long as possible. Tomorrow and Sunday look just as promisingI have a few nudist friends joining me tomorrow to soak it up.

WOW! Sounds like a beautiful. Especially nice when friends can join you.

This post was edited

Here PA it too has been great weather to be naked outdoors. I've spent the last two days raking and gathering leaves and will do the rest today. All the time without clothes. Suppose to be nice through Wednesday then turn cooler. Gives me all the time I need to prepare things around home before we head south for the winter on friday.

This post was edited

The weather was great here in MN too. BUT I have been doing fall cleanup at Mom's (clothing required) house :-(

This post was edited

It sure has been beautiful here in PA the last few days

This post was edited

The weather was great here in MN too. BUT I have been doing fall cleanup at Mom's (clothing required) house :-(

Is she OK with you wearing just shorts?

This post was edited

Here in Central Ontario (Canada) the last few days have been awesome so Ive taken full advantage and spent several hours naked outdoors the last few days. Yesterday did an hour of naked yoga on my front deck, and then raked some leaves, the day before that I did a nice long naked kayak around our bay and the previous day did a 14km cycle bare ass naked in a park across from our lakeside cottage. So great to have these extra days to enjoy nudity outdoors before winter sets in.

This post was edited

The weather was great here in MN too. BUT I have been doing fall cleanup at Mom's (clothing required) house :-(Is she OK with you wearing just shorts?

I get an uneasy look at first, but then she adjusts to them ;-) But jeans and tee were required due to the work being done. Grubbing out raspberries, and the vac on the rider puts out a lot of fine itchy dust :-(

This post was edited

It's that time in Texas when we go through all four seasons in a matter of hours. Enjoying it while it lasts!

This post was edited